- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ECD Dual Channel UHF Wireless System with Dual Lavalier Microphones
- Write a Review
- Product J00154
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ECD Series is a dual channel wireless system. The ECD features 2 internal antennas (1 for each receiver), 16 selectable channels on each receiver...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Two wireless systems in one.
The ECD Series is a dual channel wireless system. The ECD features 2 internal antennas (1 for each receiver), 16 selectable channels on each receiver, and IR Sync from receiver to transmitter. The ECD has one ¼" output on the back of the unit. This package comes with two lavalier microphones and two MBP38 bodypack transmitters.
Output from each receiver is controlled by the front-mounted volume controls and is sent to the single 1„4" output jack on the back of the receiver.The ECDR can be used and will sync with either the HH38 handheld or the MBP38 body pack transmitters. Both transmitters feature an on/off switch and are powered by two "AA" batteries. The MBP38 body pack transmitter also features a Mic/0/-10 selector switch for various input level sources.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 16 Selectable channels
- Output volume control
- AF level indicator
- IR sync
- Squelch adjustment
- 1 Mixed 1/4" output
- Rugged plastic casing on receiver
Order today and enjoy the freedom in presentation that wireless provides.
- Available Channels: 16
- Frequency Range: CODE D 584-607 MHz
- CODE L 655-679 MHz
- Transmitter Output Level: 10dBm
- Band: UHF
- Operating Range: Under Typical Conditions 150' (50m)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 60Hz16kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (+/-30kHz deviation 1kHz tone): <1%
- Dynamic Range: >90dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: 14ºF to 122ºF (-10 Cº to +50 Cº)
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30kHz deviation, 1kHz tone) ¼" connector (into 3kOhms load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: ¼" connector 1kOhms
- Sensitivity: -92dBm
- Image Rejection: >92dB
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 8.3" x 6.3"
- Weight: 12oz (340g)
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.