- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Single Ear Omni Headset Mic
Condition 2 - Blemished BGE, AKG 190839207654
- 620359 005921001 620359005921001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AS-HSE headset mic has a small, unobtrusive design that allows it to blend in and give the appearance that the performer is not even wearing a mi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An inconspicuous headset that is comfortable and offers great performance.
The AS-HSE headset mic has a small, unobtrusive design that allows it to blend in and give the appearance that the performer is not even wearing a mic. It has a single hook design that allows it to hang from one ear and features an omnidirectional pattern element that offeres an exceptional wide frequency response. This AS-HSE is fitted with a screw on connector type suited for AKG transmitters. And for those situations where a wireless system is not required this headset mic is compatible with the optional JIB/PB Phantom Body Pack (sold separately)
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Unobtrusive design
- Hooks over one ear
- Omnidirectional Element
- Wide Frequency Response
- Compatible with all of the Any Spot Wireless Mic Systems
- Case included
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Mic Diameter: 0.16" (4 mm)
- Element: .14" (3.5 mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.