- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GDX-2000M Digital Wireless Dual Microphone System
Condition 1 - Mint
- J56182 004000000 J56182004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The revolutionary GDX Digital Wireless series from Gemini is exactly what you’ve been asking for. Developed for your needs, this simple, intuitive sy...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Simple, affordable wireless designed for maximum flexibility.
The revolutionary GDX Digital Wireless series from Gemini is exactly what you’ve been asking for. Developed for your needs, this simple, intuitive system eliminates drop-outs and interference while using multiple systems at the same time. You can expect superior performance you can rely on, never worrying about overlapping frequencies. Gemini's 2.4GHz based system provides 16 preset channels to make using multiple systems in the same venue as easy as pushing a button, and the GXD's power-efficient transmitter design means you won’t need to swap out batteries as often as you used to. Beyond incredible performance, a wireless system needs to sound unforgettable. The GDX doesn’t disappoint; combining a dynamic microphone capsule with smart DSP processing, this mic is as flexible as you are.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Large clear LCD screen
- Easy-to-use interface
- Adjustable volume control
- Digital 2.4GHz frequency
- SmartID device identification system
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.