- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GT-1504 15" PA Speaker
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- 582957 004000000 582957004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Put the 15" Gemini GT-1504 PA Speaker with any Gemini amp and you have the makings of a great start-up PA package. The GT-1504 speaker boasts a trape...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) An entry-level priced passive loudspeaker with pro features.
Put the 15" Gemini GT-1504 PA Speaker with any Gemini amp and you have the makings of a great start-up PA package. The GT-1504 speaker boasts a trapezoid speaker design with 175W RMS power handling and 700W peak, a 15" woofer, and 11" x 5" double piezo horn.
The GT-1504 delivers great sound and great power handling without breaking the bank. Its wood cabinet is graced with banana connectors as well as dual 1/4" input jacks for easy connections. For performers looking for cost-effective PA speakers, the Gemini GT-1504 is a perfectly affordable choice.
- 15" woofer
- 11" x 5" double piezo horn
- High-temperature voice coil
- 175 watts RMS trapezoid speaker
- 700 watts peak power
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Banana & dual 1/4" input jacks
- 8 ohms impedance
- Recessed side handles
- Carpeted passive loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 19.02"W x 14.37"D x 28.15"H (483 x 365 x 715 mm)
- Weight: 36.1lb. (16.4kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.