- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
WRX-843 Professional Portable Column Line Array PA Speaker System
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #K46763 004000000 K46763004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This sleek, lightweight column array PA system boasts room-filling sound in a compact, highly portable package. The Gemini WRX-843 Powered Column Arr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Highly portable column array PA system with an 8 in. bass module.
This sleek, lightweight column array PA system boasts room-filling sound in a compact, highly portable package. The Gemini WRX-843 Powered Column Array PA Speaker System delivers 250 watts of continuous Class D power to its 8 in. subwoofer for deep, rich low-end reinforcement. An independent 50W Class A/B amplifier powers the vertical column's line array of four 3.5 in. tweeters with crisp and clean high-frequency audio.
Standing at an impressive 78 in. tall, the WRX-843 is just the right height to project clean, accurate audio over your audience, whether you're indoors or outside. The system's multi-voltage compatibility means it can be used worldwide.
Weighing only 24 lb., the WRX-843 is ideally suited for mobile DJs and other entertainers on the go. Thanks to its easy set up and tear down, you'll be up and running in minutes when you arrive at a gig, and then out the door even more quickly when you're done.
An added benefit of the Gemini WRX-843's vertical column array is that it provides an ultra-wide coverage that traditional PA speakers can't match. In most situations, the WRX-843 can serve as the main PA as well as stage monitor, eliminating the need to bring extra speakers for monitoring.
Thanks to a wide array of I/O options and onboard controls, the WRX-843 is a highly flexible PA system that quickly adapts to a variety of applications. Onboard DSP modes let you customize your sound depending on the venue and genre of music you're playing, and dedicated mic input controls let you keep vocals on point.
- Portable column array PA system
- Bass module with 8 in. driver
- Line array of four 3.5 in. high-frequency drivers
- Flexible I/0 options and independent mic control
- Lightweight design; weighs 24 lb.
Power, portability and convenience—order yours today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Column
- LF driver: 8 in.
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 3.5 in.
- Amplifier class: D; A/B
- Wattage: 300W RMS
- Mixer/preamp: Yes
- Frequency response: Not specified
- Coverage pattern: Not specified
- Max SPL: Not specified
- XLR: Not specified
- TRS: Not specified
- TS: Not specified
- RCA: 1
- SPEAKON: Not applicable
- XLR: 1
- TRS: Not applicable
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: Not applicable
- SPEAKON: Not applicable
- Cabinet material: Molded
- Width: Not specified
- Height: Not specified
- Depth: Not specified
- Weight: 24 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.