- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VARI V2215 600W 15" 2-Way Class-D Loudspeaker
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839886354
- #J27889 006000097 J27889006000097
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Harbinger VARI V2215 multi-purpose loudspeaker is equipped with 600W of clean, articulate Class-D amplification, a new cabinet design with a more...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Lightweight powered full-range speaker with mixer section.
The Harbinger VARI V2215 multi-purpose loudspeaker is equipped with 600W of clean, articulate Class-D amplification, a new cabinet design with a more modern, angular look, and convenient electrical/acoustic design features.
An optical-limiter offers quicker response to potentially damaging transient peaks and preserves better audio detail to the input signal. A defeat-able LED on the front of the grille makes it easier to recognize clipping issues quickly. Plus, this 2-way system features a built-in 3-channel mixer, 2-band EQ and pole mount. And with its XLR balanced line out, you can hook up multiple speakers.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Full-range
- LF driver: 15"
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: 1.35" Compression driver
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 600W Peak
- Mixer/preamp: No
- Frequency response: 42Hz - 140Hz
- Coverage pattern:
- Max SPL: 120 dB
- XLR/TRS: 1
- TRS: 1
- TS: 1/8"
- RCA 0
- XLR: 1
- TRS: N/A
- TS: N/A
- SpeakON: N/A
- Cabinet material: ABS
- Width: 18.1"
- Height: 16.3"
- Depth: 27.6"
- Weight: 41.9 lb.
Perfect for vocalists, bands, DJs, presenters and anyone who needs good quality, reliable voice and music amplification for a fair price. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.