- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HK AUDIO E110 AS Sub
Condition 1 - Mint
- L47675 004000000 L47675004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The E 110 Sub AS is remarkably compact and light, yet its two onboard 600-watt power amps deliver twice the performance of the E 110 Sub A. And that ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Powered subwoofer with powered outputs for ELEMENTS systems.
The E 110 Sub AS is remarkably compact and light, yet its two onboard 600-watt power amps deliver twice the performance of the E 110 Sub A. And that makes this subwoofer the perfect choice if you wish to flexibly extend an ELEMENTS PA system. With the E 110 Sub AS you can run an additional E 110 Sub and up to two E 835 mid / high units for a total of 16 broandband speakers.
- Subwoofer with two 600-watt amplifiers
- Extendable to configure larger PAs
- Compact, lightweight and powerful
- Powers up to four E 435 / two E 835 line sources and a passive E Sub 110 subwoofer
- Two E-Connect couplers with an integrated signal bus
Powered sub with double power to run mid/high units.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 10"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 1200W
- Frequency response: 45 Hz - 150 Hz
- Coverage pattern: Not applicable
- Max SPL: 139 dB
- XLR Combo: 1
- XLR: 1
- SPEAKON: 2 (1 sub, 1 mid/high)
- Width: 30 cm
- Height: 48 cm
- Depth: 46 cm
- Weight: 40.8 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.