- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VXT 4 Powered Studio Monitor
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839450586
- Write a Review
- 601073 006000005 601073006000005
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
VXT 4 monitors are hallmarked by defined low end, articulate midrange and precise highs, delivering clarity and accuracy on par with many world-class...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Remarkably affordable, reliable monitoring from a trusted name in studio monitors!
VXT 4 monitors are hallmarked by defined low end, articulate midrange and precise highs, delivering clarity and accuracy on par with many world-class speakers costing more.
In addition, the VXT 4 studio monitor features several key design elements that have made KRK sounds a "studio standard". These include radiused edges for improved imaging and slotted ports that greatly reduce distortion caused by port turbulence. What's more, KRK has included some valuable and practical enhancements like a speaker protection circuit for added confidence, an auto on/off feature for improved convenience and upgraded driver and amplifier components to ensure peak performance in even the most demanding professional environments.
Whether you are making critical mixing decisions or capturing the subtle nuance of a unique sound, you'll quickly discover that the VXT series studio monitor is as precise about your work as you are.
- Video Shielding: Standard
- Drivers: HF 1" Soft Dome Tweeter, LF 4" Kevlar Woofer
- Input: XLR & 1/4" TRS Combo, 10K Ohm Balanced, Pin 1 + Sleeve = Ground, Pin 2 + Tip = High, Pin 3 + Ring = Low
- Amplification: 90 watt Bi-amp with 12dB/octave
- Dimensions: 10 1/16" H x7 1/3" W x 7" D
- 25.6cm H x 18.6cm W x 17.7cm
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.