- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maui 5 Ultra Portable Column PA System
- Product J35185
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ultra compact MAUI 5 weighs in at about 25 lb. while delivering 800 watts of peak power and a maximum SPL of 120 dB. Providing both sound reinfor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) The smallest LD system, fits in a car seat.
The ultra compact MAUI 5 weighs in at about 25 lb. while delivering 800 watts of peak power and a maximum SPL of 120 dB. Providing both sound reinforcement with extended coverage and feedback resistant monitoring, the subwoofer base and 3-piece column system assembles in seconds with custom multi-pin connectors. The junior member of the MAUI family is most easily portable and fits onto any car seat.
The vented 8" subwoofer also houses the system's Class D amplification with overcurrent, short circuit and thermal protection, LD Systems' proprietary LECC digital processing and a 4-channel mixer. Featuring Bluetooth technology for wireless streaming and microphone, line level and hi-Z inputs (which can be used simultaneously) lets the MAUI 5 connect a wide variety of sources including music players and instruments such as keyboards or guitars. Individual level controls, subwoofer and master volumes plus high shelf filtering for room correction enable a perfectly balanced performance.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Full-range
- LF driver: 8"
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: 4 x 3"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 200W/800W
- Mixer/preamp: N/A
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 120 x 20
- Max SPL: 120 dB
- XLR: 1 x XLR/TRS
- TRS: 1 x 3.5mm
- TS: 1
- XLR: Not applicable
- TRS: Not applicable
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: Not applicable
- SPEAKON: Not applicable
- Cabinet material: ABS
- Width: 12"
- Height: 37"
- Depth: 15.5"
- Weight: 25 lb.
Order soon. A perfect small PA.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.