- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MTP 340 CMs Handheld Condenser Microphone w/Switch
Condition 2 - Blemished 190839376251
- Write a Review
- H95883 005000001 H95883005000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MTP 340 CMs is a quality condenser vocal microphone with a thin diaphragm back-electret capsule which brings a high level of sonic detail to dema...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Condenser sensitivity in a handheld.
The MTP 340 CMs is a quality condenser vocal microphone with a thin diaphragm back-electret capsule which brings a high level of sonic detail to demanding vocal applications. No matter whether on stage or in the studio, the tailored frequency response always allows for maximum precision and unsurpassed clarity, taking professional vocal tracking to the next level. Equipped with a recessed on/off slide switch.
The uniform cardioid pickup pattern ensures noise-free transmission, with essential sound sources being effectively isolated while unwanted feedback and background noise are eliminated. This microphone's rugged construction and hardened steel-mesh grille ensure trouble-free handling on stage and in the studio.
- Lead and background vocals
- Live and studio applications
- Frequency response shaped specifically for vocal applications
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for minimum off-axis coloration
- High gain before feedback
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance
- Highly durable, black all-metal construction, optimized for rough daily touring routine
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- The MTP 340 CMs features a convenient, recessed on/off slide switch
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box including MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Order now and being extra detail into your performance.
- Acoustical operating principle pressure gradient transducer,
- permanently polarized
- Directional pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 90 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 3,1 mV / Pa (-50 dBV)
- Equivalent noise level: 25 dB-A (IEC 61672-1)
- Maximum SPL: 141 dB, 1 % THD
- 150 dB, 3 % THD
- Rated impedance: < 200 ohms
- Rated load impedance: > 1.000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938)
- Current consumption: 5,3 mA (IEC 61938)
- Connector gold plated: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: ˜ 1,9" X 6,9"
- Net weight: 11,6 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.