Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Line 6 Relay G75 Digital Wireless Guitar System Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839746931true false
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Choose Style & Condition
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A wirless system that sits atop your amp and doesn't require any special cables.
Industry-leading audio quality proven on stages worldwide
Locking 1/4 guitar input on transmitterno special cables required
Use multiple transmitters and switch guitars with ease*
Tour-grade metal transmitter and receiver for lasting reliability
Lossless 24-bit digital signal for uncompromised tone
High-resolution signal with <1.5ms latency for studio and stage
CABLE TONE, WIRELESS FREEDOM
With super-wide dynamic range, best-in-class converters and the lowest latency of any digital wireless system, Relay G70 and G75 are designed for tone snobs and high-gain players alike. While other wireless systems employ perceptual coding and compression, only Line 6 digital wireless systems transmit your tone without compromise.
SUPPORT FOR MULTIPLE INSTRUMENTS
Relay G70 and G75 support multiple transmitters, so you can handle a variety of guitar setups and changes without any hassle. Programmable presets make it easy to select signal routing, levels and any combination of 1/4" and XLR outputs for each instrument. Its the easiest way to incorporate multiple guitars into your set.
TWO RUGGED METAL MODELS
Relay G70 and G75 are built to withstand anything: drops, kicks, stomps, you name it. The metal construction provides tour-grade durability from stage to studio. Simply choose the model thats right for your setup. Relay G70 stompbox fits perfectly on your pedal board, while Relay G75 is designed for amp-top placement. And unlike other wireless systems, Relay G70 and G75 transmitters feature a 1/4 locking input, so no special cables are required.
- 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Best-in-class DAC and ADC converters provide super-low-noise transmission (better than 120dB dynamic range)
- Rugged metal transmitter and receiver construction
- Locking ¼ input on transmitterno special cables required
- Receiver accommodates multiple transmitters, with footswitch (G70) or push-button (G75) selection*
- Programmable scenes allow you to select signal input source, gain, Cable Tone and output routing for multiple instruments
- Select any combination of the two 1/4 outputs and one XLR-DI output for each instrument
- 8+ hours of battery life with 50+ hours of standby time
- Breakthrough low latency (<1.5ms from analog input to analog output)
- Built-in, calibrated, quad-antenna array with advanced dual receiver topology
- Auxiliary 1/4 input jack on receiver for plugging in directly without re-patching
- Onboard tuner and dedicated tuner 1/4 output
- High-quality XLR direct output with ground lift ensures consistent audio performance when connecting directly to the board or a modeler
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.