- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DLM8 2000W 8" Powered Loudspeaker
Condition 1 - Mint
- H87229 004000000 H87229004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mackie's DLM Series powered speakers represent the combination of power, fidelity and portability that have placed Mackie among the most respected br...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Impressive powered speaker with capable onboard mixer.
Mackie's DLM Series powered speakers represent the combination of power, fidelity and portability that have placed Mackie among the most respected brands in professional audio. The Mackie DLM8 is an 8" powered loudspeaker whose features list is one thing, but whose spectacular sound quality is truly its greatest feature of all. The DLM series speakers additionally feature a fully capable digital mixer that is integrated right into the speaker box.
One of the most significant technological innovations of the DLM line is Mackie TruSource Technology. It's a potent combination of a brand new, completely unique, transducer design and powerful proprietary digital signal processing. At the heart of the DLM12 is the extremely compact TruSource driver, which combines the high and low-frequency driver into a vertically-aligned, common-magnet design that is ultra-efficient and extremely capable. The sonic reproduction is incredibly transparent across the entire frequency range.
Drawing on the powerful mixing capabilities of the popular Mackie DL1608, DLM Series loudspeakers feature a powerful integrated digital mixer with all the effects, processing and tools you need for your professional applications. That makes the DLM speakers truly a one-box solution for many applications.
These speakers are ideal for bands, DJs and venues, as their versatility is the only thing that rivals their fidelity. They can be pole-mounted, wall-mounted, flown, stacked, and carried. They are lightweight, rugged and sound fantastic.
- 2000W power via Class-D amplification
- 8³ LF woofer / 1.75³ HF compression driver
- Incredibly compact, lightweight design
- Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent coverage and unmatched fidelity
- DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer
- Powerful, one-touch digital mixer with bright OLED screen
- Two highly versatile input channels with FX
- Independent channel level, 3-band EQ and effects control
- 16 great-sounding channel effects include reverb, chorus and delay
- XLR/TRS combo and dual RCA connectors
- Handles mic, line, stereo and instrument signals
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Multi-band feedback destroyer
- Six speaker modes deliver the perfect voicing for your application
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- 1/3 smaller than a traditional 2-way
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole-mountable on tripod or atop DLM12S using SPM300 speaker pole
- Flyable via standard M10 rigging hardware
- Wall-mount them using SWM300 articulated arm for stealthy, powerful install system
- Roadworthy PC-ABS cabinet with pro black finish and ergonomic top carry handle
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Integrated kickstand delivers perfect angle for personal monitor use
- Ridiculously lightweight (22 lbs. / 10 kg)
Get it all done with one. Order today.
- Power: 2000W System Power
- Max SPL: 125dB @ 1m
- Frequency response: 65Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Dimensions: 12.3" x 12.1" x 11.7"
- Weight: 22lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.