- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PPM608 8-Channel 1000W Powered Mixer
Condition 1 - Mint
- 482830 004000000 482830004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 8-channel Mackie PPM608 is a 1000W powered mixer that features Mackie's custom designed, dual 500W Class D Fast Recovery Amps. This powerhouse po...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Ultralight professional powered mixer delivers more sound per pound.
The 8-channel Mackie PPM608 is a 1000W powered mixer that features Mackie's custom designed, dual 500W Class D Fast Recovery Amps. This powerhouse powered mixer will deliver maximum volume, distortion free! It's fast and easy to wire in and dial up a sweet mix with a complete set of professional mixing tools. The PPM608 Powered Mixer includes premium Mackie mic preamps, 2 built-in DI boxes, musical 3-band Active EQs, and In-Line Compressors. Plus, you can sweeten and tweak your mix with Mackie's Dual 7-band graphic EQs for Mains and Monitors and the 32-bit RMFX+ processor with 24 sane, useable effects like 3 sizes of warm or bright room and plate reverbs, rich chorus effects and a unique user accessible tap delay. 20 lb.
- Fully featured 8-channel, 1000W, Ultra-Light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX+ processor
- Dual 500W Mackie designed Class D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- 32-bit RMFX+processor featuring 24 sane, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- Single In-line Compression (SIC) provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- 2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie's Musical 3-Band Active channel EQ (80hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- 12 segment LEDs for the Main and Monitor outputs
- Dual 7-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig.
- Classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. If the PPM rolls on its face during transport the controls are recessed and protected
- Ultra-Lightweight and portable
- 20 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.