- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie SRM350 2-Way Active PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Product 605268
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mackie SRM350 2-Way Powered Speaker brings studio-monitor sound quality to a world inundated with big, inefficient PA speakers. This 2-way biampl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Studio-quality sound for the club.
The Mackie SRM350 2-Way Powered Speaker brings studio-monitor sound quality to a world inundated with big, inefficient PA speakers. This 2-way biamplified active loudspeaker easily outperforms the competitions' larger active models thanks to the combined efforts of the Mackie Active Engineering and world-class EAW Loudspeaker Design teams. With innovative Dynamic Bass Boost for full sound at all volume levels, a Contour control for precision response, and--most importantly--award-winning Mackie Active speaker design, the SRM350 is in a class all its own.
- 2-way biamplified active loudspeaker system with unmatched sound
- Built-in 165W LF amplifier and 30W HF amplifier
- 10" woofer
- 1" HF driver
- Active electronics provide built-in equalization, phase alignment, crossover and protection circuitry
- Built-in combination mic/line input
- Waveguide horn and direct radiating woofer for wide sound dispersion
- Contour control for added bass and high-end response
- Power On, Limit and Signal LEDs
- Rugged, lightweight, high-impact plastic enclosure
- Asymmetrical box design for PA and floor monitor applications
- Dynamic Bass Boost for rich, full lows at all volume levels
- Flyable or stand-mountable
- Frequency Range (”10 dB): 61 Hz ” 22 kHz
- Frequency Response (”3 dB): 83 Hz ” 18.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 118 dB
- Crossover: Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover 24 dB/octave @ 2400 Hz
- Sound Dispersion 90 x 80
- Protection: Low-frequency Dynamic Bass Protection, Power Supply, and
- Amplifier Thermal Protection High-Frequency Power Amplifier
- Design: Asymmetrical Trapezoidal
- Material: Polypropylene
- Finish: Grey textured
- Handles: One on each side, one top
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.75" x 13.1" x 12.25"
- Weight: 32 lbs.