- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MPH-4 50mm Over-Ear Monitoring Headphone
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #L04961 004000000 L04961004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MPH-4 is a professional over-the-ear monitoring headphone featuring extended frequency response with noise-isolating earcups. The precise cavity...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The MPH-4 is a professional over-the-ear monitoring headphone featuring extended frequency response with noise-isolating earcups. The precise cavity design is perfectly matched to the 50mm drivers for superb audio performance. The leather headband is ventilated on the inner side for added comfort. Designed for tracking, mixing, and critical monitoring.
- Studio-level performance and accurate sonic imaging
- Noise-isolating over-ear design
- Plush ear cushions for extended comfort
- 50mm drivers with extended frequency response
- Manganese steel construction for durability
Call or click to order.
- Ear coupling: Universal fit
- Operating principle: Over-ear
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Frequency response: 15 Hz - 30 kHz
- SPL: Not specified
- Driver size: 50mm
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: 11.4oz
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 4ft
- Connector: TRS with 1/4 in. adapter
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.