- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Full Range Flat Response Powered Wedge Monitor
Condition 1 - Mint
- K44228 004000000 K44228004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This enclosure's construction is box-and-finger jointed 3/4 in. void-free Baltic Birch with black basket weave acoustic speaker cloth, black metal ha...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Wedge monitor with quality cabinet construction and Class D amplification.
- Gemini Wedge combines state of the art full range digital amplification with a hand made cabinet, and a stage friendly monitor format.Construction is box and finger jointed 3/4″ void free Baltic Birch with black basket weave acoustic speaker cloth, black metal hardware and silver grill piping. A metal reach-in handle allows for easy carrying. The included feet kit can be installed to allow the cab to stand upright or sideways.Mission EmPower Technology™ features multi-channel class D power amplifiers, active crossovers with variable EQ, and full range co-axial drivers, all designed from the ground up to work together as the perfect amplification solution for modeling systems.The optional studio quality digital audio interface features bit perfect class 2 stereo audio with, selectable sampling rates up to 192KHz and 24bit. This allows you to play and record directly into your PC or Mac without any additional hardware. The EmPower EQ control allows blending between a flat or a more traditional guitar cab frequency response.With a single Gemini Wedge, stereo inputs are summed into a mono signal and output through the internal speaker drivers. Add a second Gemini, and PresenceDetect automatically determines the master/slave configuration and routes the stereo signals to the appropriate left and right units.You can use Gemini almost anywhere in the world. Just connect directly to wall power wherever you are with a suitable cable. The included V-Lock power cable protects against accidental removal Power saving features such as a high efficiency power supply and deep sleep modes mean Mission Geminis use a fraction of the power of a regular amp.Specifications
Configuration 1 x 12" Speakers 12" Mission driver, 1" Titanium compression driver Power Handling 110W Class D Inputs 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (input 1, guitar in), 1 x USB Type B Outputs 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (stereo R out) Cabinet Type Slant Wedge Mono/Stereo Mono (second wedge may be chained for stereo) Open/Closed Back Closed Construction Material 3/4" Baltic Birch with black tolex covering Height 20" Width 24" Depth 12" Weight 49 lbs. Manufacturer Part Number GM1-MWU
Great-sounding wedge monitor with deep feature set.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-way
- LF driver: 12 in.
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 1 in.
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 110W
- Mixer/preamp: 2 Combo, USB
- XLR: 2 Combo
- TRS: Not applicable
- TS: 2 Combo
- RCA: Not applicable
- SPEAKON: Not applicable
- XLR: Not applicable
- TRS: Not applicable
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: Not applicable
- SPEAKON: 1 Combo
- Cabinet material: Molded
- Width: 24 in.
- Height: 20 in.
- Depth: 12 in.
- Weight: 49 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.