- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
STA Direct Drive High Torque Turntable
Condition 1 - Mint
- J38468 004000000 J38468004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MIXARS STA is a direct-drive, high-torque turntable that combines classic turntable features with modern connectivity. With almost 10 lb. of torq...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Direct-drive DJ turntable with dual outputs.
The MIXARS STA is a direct-drive, high-torque turntable that combines classic turntable features with modern connectivity. With almost 10 lb. of torque this turntable can find its home with the modern scratch artist, the turntablist, as well as the standard mixing DJ. It features dual outputs for connecting two mixers without the additional cables or splitters that are usually necessary to use two mixers with one turntable. This is perfect for performing with a band or performing with a DJ group. It’s fully adjustable motor makes it easy to change start and break times on the fly.
- Direct Drive Turntable
- S-arm for optimal audio quality
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless
- DC motor Direct drive
- Speeds: 33 1/3, RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM / 332 mm dia.
- +/- 8%, +/- 16%, +/- 50 %
- Quartz Lock button, Die-cast aluminum Platter
- Starting Torque > 10lbs
- 2 Outputs: 1x switchable phono/line out, 1x line output
- Start, Stop, Pitch variation Adjustable
Timeless design with futuristic features, order the Mixars STA turntable today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.