- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
700 Condenser Microphone in Vintage Style Body
Condition 1 - Mint
- #J21169 004000000 J21169004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL 700 is a small diaphragm version of the popular MXL 7000. This cardioid condenser microphone is manufactured with premium materials to excel ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Vintage styling, versatile in application.
The MXL 700 is a small diaphragm version of the popular MXL 7000. This cardioid condenser microphone is manufactured with premium materials to excel both in form and function. It is designed to complement every detail imaginable with a near flat frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz. The 700 is a true musician' microphone: use it on all your finest instruments including percussion and overheads, piano, strings, and acoustic guitars where clarity and detail are essential. Requires phantom power.
- Classic body design with modern condenser technology
- Provides crystal-clear sound quality and detail
- Excels in any recording application - vocals and instruments
- Near flat frequency response
The 700's swivel-mount design adds to its versatility. Order today.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 2.56 in.
- Length: 7.09 in.
- Weight: 1.75 lb.
- Case: No
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.