- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
U-41 Quad HM1 Headset Wireless System (14/16/10/12)
Condition 2 - Blemished Black 190839476562
- #585783 005001025 585783005001025
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Nady U-41 QUAD wireless system features a professional 4-channel UHF wireless system which offers clear, natural sounding wireless and comes wit...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) 4 wireless bodypack transmitters with headset mics and a 4-channel receiver for one great price.
This Nady U-41 QUAD wireless system features a professional 4-channel UHF wireless system which offers clear, natural sounding wireless and comes with 4 UB-4 bodypack transmitters with 4 HM-1 headworn microphone.
Nady U-41 QUAD Receiver
The Nady U-41 QUAD receiver delivers four discrete channels in the 902-928MHz and 944-952MHz bands for interference-free performance in any application or locale. It also features Nady's proprietary companding and low noise circuit for a 120dB dynamic range. The back panel has balanced XLR mic level outputs, an unbalanced 1/4" jack line level sum output with separate volumes, and external adjustable mute control for each channel. On the front panel, the LED display indicates TX On (single LED) and 5-segment AF levels for each channel. The U-41 also features dual removable antennas.
Nady UB-4 Bodypack Transmitter
The compact UB-4 bodypack transmitter is a convenient way to add a lavalier mic (included) to your wireless arsenal, though it can also be used with your instrument if you'd like to play wire- and worry-free. The locking 3.5mm mini-jack ensures a secure connection every time out. It has an Off/Standby/On switch for allows uncomplicated audio muting while the transmitter is on. Other features include a status LED indicator that flashes once for unit on or stays steady when the battery is low, easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound when using the lavalier mic, and it runs on a single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery.
Nady HM-1 HEADMIC Series Headworn Uni-Directional Dynamic Microphone
With the HM-1 headset microphone, singers/musicians, DJ's, aerobic instructors, TV broadcasters, and others who require the highest quality vocals with improved gain before feedback can achieve better performance than is available with small omnidirectional lapel microphones or even full-sized stand-mounted cardioid microphones. With its high sensitivity and wide-band width, the HM-1 is optimally designed for both singing and speaking applications. The close-up unidirectional vocal pickup provides a full sound while suppressing irritating background noises.
This headset mic features an adjustable gooseneck which can be set at any angle required by the user. The head worn support system is extremely light and comfortable, and is designed to be visually unobtrusive while worn. Its ear rests and temple provide maximum stability during use, even while moving, dancing, or shaking the head. The durable cable assembly and internal construction are designed to minimize handling noise from contact and movement.
The Nady HM-1 headworn mic incorporates state-of-the-art technology for the best frequency and transient response available. The advanced design offers improved reliability under adverse operating conditions and negligible distortion as compared to other head worn mics. The result is remarkably stable performance. The HM-1 is designed to operate either with hardwired or wireless microphone transmitters. And unlike condenser mics used on many other headworn mics, the dynamic mic on the Nady HM-1 requires no draining phantom power or troublesome batteries.
The headband's shaped rests are placed on top of each ear and the rest of the band extends around the back of the head. The pad supporting the gooseneck rests on the temple in front of the ear providing the necessary stability during use.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Four discrete UHF wireless receivers in a single rugged 19" all-metal rackmount housing for simultaneous operation of up to four transmitters
- Back panel balanced XLR mic level outputs; unbalanced 1/4" jack line level sum output with separate volumes; and external adjustable mute control for each channel
- Front-panel LED display indicating TX On (single LED) and 5-segment AF levels for each channel
- Dual removable antennas
- Nady's exclusive patented companding circuitry and highest quality audio for an unsurpassed UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range
- Operates on the UHF frequency band from 796.30MHz to 803.30MHz
- Tone Squelch circuitry for protection from RF interference
- Externally powered with DC adapter included (16.5VDC/0.4A)
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit on; lights steady
- for low-battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone or instrument cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound (HM/LT operating modes only)
- Uses a single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
- Uni-directional dynamic element for top audio response”perfect for even the most exacting singing/performance applications
- Adjustable gooseneck which can be set at any angle required by the user
- The head worn support system is extremely light and
- comfortable, and is designed to be visually unobtrusive while worn
- Its ear rests and temple provide maximum stability during use, even while moving, dancing, or shaking the head
- The durable cable assembly and internal construction are designed to minimize handling noise from contact and movement
500 feet of freedom for four is just a phone call or click away. Order this wireless system today!
- Frequency response: 30Hz-18kHz, -3dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- Harmonic distortion: <0.5% THD, normal
- RF carrier frequencies: Factory installed channels between 902-928MHz and 944-952MHz
- Frequency stability: ±0.005% crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM ±20kHz normal, ±50kHz maximum
- TSQ frequency: 32.768kHz
- Operating range: 250 feet normal, 500+ feet max line of sight
- Controls: Power ON/OFF buttons, Volume/Mute Controls
- Audio output level: Unbalanced Sum output: 360mV variable level, Balanced outputs; ±24mV fixed level
- Connectors: Balanced-XLR. Unbalanced-1/4" TS DC in: 2.1mm barrel type
- Indicators: Power On, TX, and AF LEDs
- Mute threshold: -65dBm to -95dBm (adjustable)
- Image rejection: 70dB, minimum
- Power requirement: 16.5VDC/0.4A
- Antennas: 4.0" (10.2cm) Dual telescopic antennas
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17" x 6.25" x 1.75", (43.18cm x 15.88cm x 4.45cm)
- Weight: 4.10lb. (1.86kg)
- RF Output Power: +14dBm (25mW normal), +17dBm (50mW maximum allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic/spurious: -50dBc normal
- Antenna Type: External permanent attached
- Controls: Transmitter ON/Mute/OFF switch, Audio Input level control (LT/HM)
- Audio input levels: 225mV (Instr.), 310mV (HM), 75mV (Lav.)
- Input impedance: 500kÎ (Instr.), 2kÎ (HM/Lav.)
- Connector: 3.5mm locking jack
- Indicator: Power and low battery LEDs
- Battery Type: 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: 8-10 hours normal
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.5" x 4.25" x 1.0", (6.35cm x 10.80cm x 2.45cm)
- Weight (w/o batteries): 3.1oz (88g)
- Element: Dynamic (UM-4)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Frequency response: 100Hz15kHz
- Sensitivity: -78dB ±3dB(@1kHz, 74dB SPL)
- Impedance: 800 ohms ±30% @ 1kHz
- Cable Length: 52" (1300mm)
- Dimensions: Headset: 5.66" (144mm) nominal at widest point; 3.74" (95mm) flexible boom, .187" (4.4mm) diameter
- Weight: 1.65oz. (46.2g) with cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.