- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UHF-3 Handheld Wireless System
Condition 1 - Mint MU1/470.55
- #502801 004470000 502801004470000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Why worry about tripping over cords or being tied to your speakers when you can go wireless with the Nady UHF-3 handheld wireless system. The UH-3 tr...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An operating range of up to 500 feet.
Why worry about tripping over cords or being tied to your speakers when you can go wireless with the Nady UHF-3 handheld wireless system. The UH-3 transmitter gives you 250' to 500' of breathing room-enough for you to sing your heart out and be close to your audience without worry of losing strength or quality of sound, or make more of an impact during your presentations with your ability to move around freely.
The Nady UHF-3 wireless system consists of a half-rack receiver with folding front-panel dual antennas that gives you clear channel UHF operation for optimum interference-free performance, and the aforementioned UH-3 handheld transmitter which is extremely small and convenient.
The wireless receiver gives you a generous 120dB dynamic range thanks to Nady's proprietary companding circuitry. It also offers Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference, DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection. It provides both 1/4" unbalanced and an XLR balanced output for hooking up to your amp, speakers, mixer, etc.
The UH-3 features a Nady DM-100 unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge to give your voice a truer representation with maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise. There is also an audio mute switch, battery status LED so you'll never be caught with a dead mic, and works on two "AA" alkaline batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Half-rack receiver design with folding front panel dual antennas
- Clear channel UHF operation for optimum interference-free performance in any application or locale
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for 120dB dynamic
- range, and clear, natural sound
- Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference
- UHF-3 receiver with DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, both 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rackmounting
- Features the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection
- and minimal handling noise
- Audio mute switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Convenient, economical operation with two "AA" Alkaline or NiMH batteries
Order this affordable wireless system today!
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 18KHz, +/-dB
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.6%
RF Carrier Frequency Ranger: UHF, choice of single frequencies from 470-500MHz
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%. crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), +/- 20KHz normal
- Operating Range: Up to 250ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line of sight
- Reception Mode: DigiTRU Diversity (dual antenna)
- Squelch: External Control, Tone Key (30.720KHz)
- Controls: Power On/Off, Volume Control, Squelch (Mute) Adjust
- Connectors: DC in, 1/4" (6.3mm) unbalanced phone jack (360mV/no load), XLR balanced output (+/-24mV/600Ohm load)
- LED indicators: Power on, Diversity A/B, Audio Peak
- Unwanted Signal Rejection: 60dB image and spurious
- Power requirements: DC 18V@250mA, AC/DC adapter included
- Dimensions (Max.) 1.75"H x 7.5"D x 8.1"W (4.4cm x 19cm x 20.7cm)
- Controls: Power/Mute On/Off
- LED Indicator: Unit "ON"(single flash), low battery alert (steady)
- RF power out: 50mW nominal (maximum allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: < -50dB
Battery needed: 2 "AA" alkaline
- Battery Life: 8-10 hours
- Dimensions: 2"W x 9"H
- Weight: 10.15oz. (0.028kg) without battery
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.