- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UHF-3 Headset HM-3 Wireless System
Condition 2 - Blemished MU1/470.55 190839394217
- Write a Review
- #502800 005470019 502800005470019
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Go wire-free and hands-free with the Nady UHF-3 HM-3 headset wireless mic system. The UHF-3 system consists of a half-rack receiver with folding fron...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A hands-free mic, wireless bodypack, and half-rack receiver that give you up to 500 feet of wireless freedom.
Go wire-free and hands-free with the Nady UHF-3 HM-3 headset wireless mic system. The UHF-3 system consists of a half-rack receiver with folding front-panel dual antennas that gives you clear channel UHF operation for optimum interference-free performance, an UB-3 bodypack which is extremely small and convenient, and an HM-3 headset mic. The combination gives you approximately 250-500 feet of breathing room-enough to move freely across a large area.
The receiver gives you a generous 120dB dynamic range thanks to Nady's proprietary companding circuitry. It also offers Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference, DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection. It provides both 1/4" unbalanced and an XLR balanced output for hooking up to your amp, speakers, mixer, etc.
The UB-3 has an audio mute switch, bicolor LED status indicator for when the unit is on and to warn you of a low battery, and a locking 3.5mm mini jack so you don't have to worry about your instrument cable popping out during the wildest performances.
The HM-3 headset mic is lightweight and designed for long, comfortable wear. It's an ideal solution for a presenter or mobile singer, and its omnidirectional condenser element provides exceptional audio with good transparency and gain before feedback. The handsfree microphone has a 3.5mm phone plug that plug perfectly into the UB-3.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Half-rack receiver design with folding front panel dual antennas
- Clear channel UHF operation for optimum interference-free performance in any application or locale
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for 120dB dynamic
- range, and clear, natural sound
- Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference
- UHF-3 receiver with DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, both 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rackmounting
- Instrument bodypack transmitter
- Audio mute switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Bicolor LED status indicator: Unit on (green), Low Battery Alert (orange)
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable instrument cable
- Convenient, economical operation with two "AAA" Alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Lightweight and designed for long comfortable wear
- Omnidirectional condenser element provides exceptional audio with excellent transparency and gain before feedback
- Comes with Mini-XLR or 3.5mm phone plug for your wireless bodypack transmitter
- Requires low voltage phantom power as supplied by most wireless bodypack transmitters
Look ma, no hands...and no high price! Order today!
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 18KHz, +/-dB
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.6%
RF Carrier Frequency Ranger: UHF, choice of single frequencies from 470-500MHz
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%. crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), +/- 20KHz normal
- Operating Range: Up to 250ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line of sight
- Reception Mode: DigiTRU Diversity (dual antenna)
- Squelch: External Control, Tone Key (30.720KHz)
- Controls: Power On/Off, Volume Control, Squelch (Mute) Adjust
- Connectors: DC in, 1/4" (6.3mm) unbalanced phone jack (360mV/no load), XLR balanced output (+/-24mV/600Ohm load)
- LED indicators: Power on, Diversity A/B, Audio Peak
- Unwanted Signal Rejection: 60dB image and spurious
- Power requirements: DC 18V@250mA, AC/DC adapter included
- Dimensions (Max.) 1.75"H x 7.5"D x 8.1"W (4.4 x 19 x 20.7 cm)
- Controls: Power/Mute On/Off, Instrument/Headworn Mic/Lav Mic, Input Level
- LED Indicator: Bicolor, Unit on (green), low battery alert (orange)
- RF power out: 50mW nominal (maximum allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: < -50dB
Battery needed: 2 "AAA" alkaline
- Battery Life: 4-5 hours
- Dimensions: 3.25"H x 2.187"W x 1"D
- Weight: 2.25oz. (0.064kg) without battery
- Element: condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (omni-directional)
- Frequency response: 100Hz-13kHz
- Sensitivity: -40dB ±3dB (@ 1kHz, 74dB SPL)
- Impedance: 2.2KOhms, Ohms ±30% @ 1kHz
- Cable length: 43" (1092mm)
- Dimensions: Headset: 5.66" (144mm) nominal at widest point; 4.5" (144mm flexible boom, . 155" (3.9mm) diameter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.