- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UHF-4 LT/HM-20U (115) Headset Wireless System
Condition 1 - Mint Beige Beige
- 502798 004010283 502798004010283
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Nady UHF-4/HM-20U headset wireless microphone system offers high-quality wireless performance for an amazingly affordable price. It gives you in...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Advanced features, low price for a wireless uni-directional dynamic headset system.
This Nady UHF-4/HM-20U headset wireless microphone system offers high-quality wireless performance for an amazingly affordable price. It gives you interference-free operation on select UHF frequencies, companding circuitry for an exceptional 120dB dynamic range, and clear, natural sound. The DigiTRU Diversity dual-antenna system prevents dropouts and extends its range. The Tone Squelch function blocks potential interference while full LED indicators keep you on top of things. The UHF-4 also features unbalanced 1/4", unbalanced XLR outputs, and silent transmitter on/off.
The wireless mic system includes receiver, bodypack transmitter, and HM-20U mic headset. The Nady Transmitter features status and low-battery indication and an off/standby/on switch. A 9V alkaline or NiMH battery provides 4-6 hours of continuous usage.
Nady HM-20U Headset Mic
The Nady HM-20U is a miniature unidirectional condenser headset microphone. Optimally designed for singing and speaking applications, even in noisy environments. The mic's small, lightweight design makes it ideal for handsfree use with minimum visibility. It's perfect for singer-musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJ's, television announcers, public speakers, and aerobics instructors.
The headset's arch-shaped rests are placed over each ear and the remainder of the band extends around the back of the head just above the neck. The tip of the supporting arches rests on the temple just in front of the ear providing the necessary stability during use. The mic boom descends from the ear on the left side.
Carefully loosen the boom by unscrewing the assembly one-quarter turn. Place the microphone capsule close to the mouth to a favorable audio position. Tighten the boom assembly. Bend the boom and headset slightly for optimum fit. Connect the Mini-XLR or 3.5mm phono plug of the microphone cable to the input jack of the bodypack transmitter or XM-10 phantom power adapter. When using a phantom power adapter, connect it to the microphone input of an audio preamp that provides phantom power.
The entire Nady HM-20U microphone assembly has been moisture-proofed to guard against deterioration during use.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Interference-free operation on select UHF frequencies within separate bands 902-928 and 944-952MHz
- Half-rack design receiver design with folding front panel dual antennas
- Snap out panel locking tabs for sing/and dual receiver optional rackmounting
- Tone Squelch to lock out interference
- DIgiTRU Diversity technology
- Full LED indicators
- unbalanced and balanced output
- Noisless transmitter On/Off switching
- 3 mic operating modes: Instrument (GT), Headworn(HM), and Lavalier (LT) mic
- Off/Standby/On switch
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack
- Accessible input level adjust control
- Easily accessible input level adjust controller
- Runs on single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
- Full-frequency, uni-directional electret condenser mic
- Warm, transparent audio and maximum feedback rejection
- Durable, thin metal frame easily molded to any user
- Ergonomic design and comfortable fit with or without glasses, hat, or headphones (also no hairstyle hindrance)
- Tiny 5mm x 8mm lightweight capsule for hours of comfortable use
- Two sizes of foam windscreen included to reduce wind/popping noise
- Extendable, fully adjustable boom for optimum mic capsule placement
- Comes with standard XLR adapter for all wired and wireless applications
Hands-free, wireless performance at a budget-friendly price. Order one today!
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 18KHz, +/- 3dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- THD: < 0.6%
RF carrier frequency range: UHF, choice of single frequencies in separate bands within 794-865MHz
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), +/- 20KHz normal
- Operating Range: Up to 250 ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Reception Mode: DigiTRU Diversity (Dual Antenna)
- Squelch: External Control, Tone Key (30.768 KHz)
- Controls: Power On/Off, Volume Control, Squelch (Mute) Adjust
- Connectors: DC in, 1/4 in. unbalanced phone jack (360 mV/ no load), XLR balanced input (+/- 24 mV/ 600 Ohm load)
- LED indicators: Power On, Diversity A/B, Audio LED Bars + Peak
- Unwanted signal rejection: 60 dB image and spurious
- Power requirements: DC 15V @ 300 mA, adapter included
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 7.5"W x 8.1"D (4.5 x 19 x 20.6 cm)
- Weight: 0.9lb. (.41kg)
- Antenna: 3.5", dual telescopic
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz20KHz
- Sensitivity: -46dB ±3dB
- Output impedance:1KÎ ±5%
- SPL max: 135dB
- Power supply: 1.5-12V DC
- Capsule: 5mm x 8mm
- Cable: 1.5mm diameter, 1M(40")
- Weight: 0.6oz.(18g)
- Output connector: 3.5mm mini-locking plug or 3-pin mini-XLR
- Mini-XLR Wiring: GND = Pin 1, Hot (+) = Pin 3 --> 2KÎ --
- > Pin 2
- 3.5mm Plug Wiring: GND = Sleeve, Hot (+) = Tip Foam
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.