- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3 Kontrol Edition
- Write a Review
- Product 702973
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With Guitar Rig 3 KONTROL Edition, you can work with a diverse group of setups, including 12 amps, 17 guitar and 6 bass cabs, 4 rotary speakers, and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A total guitar studio you can take on the road.
With Guitar Rig 3 KONTROL Edition, you can work with a diverse group of setups, including 12 amps, 17 guitar and 6 bass cabs, 4 rotary speakers, and 9 microphones with adjustable positioning and 44 effects via your computer. This Native Instruments amp modeling software is great when you don't have space in your abode for several stacks and cabinets but still want to hear the array of tones your guitar or bass could produce if you did.
Note: All customers who purchase this product after 7/1/09 will receive a free downloadable update to Guitar Rig 4 Pro software, which will be released October 1.
An onboard studio-quality soundcard routes the signal to your speakers where the drag-and-drop rack format and enhanced preset management system allows you to discover what combination works best for your sonic needs. In fact, the newest incarnation of GUITAR RIG comes with a "Matched Cabinet" feature that offers tried-and-true, classic combinations of amps and cabinets so you spend more time playing and less time searching for that one tone. The software's Dynamic Tube Response Technology recreates the various amps, cabs, mics, and effects in exacting detail, delivering perfect custom tone in seconds.
Not only is the software quick and user-friendly, but with this edition you get a nifty piece of hardware for even more fun. The stylish RIG KONTROL 3 foot controller comes with eight switches and a sturdy pedal, giving you realtime control of any parameter within GUITAR RIG 3. The RIG KONTROL has also been redesigned with new coloring, labels, and I/O level meters with activity LEDs. It has a high-end audio interface integrated into it, featuring crystal-clear 24-bit/192kHz analog-to-digital converters. This makes all your GUITAR RIG 3 sounds more pristine, and yet its a tough enough foot controller and to survive in any studio or stage environment.
Speaking of the stage, the revamped user interface includes ultra-clear 'Live View' displays which provide gigging guitarists a bright view of the most essential assignments and parameters they'll need.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it' highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- Sturdy foot controller with rugged, stylish aluminum housing
- One metal pedal and nine ultra-solid switches (one under the pedal, e.g. to bypass a wah-wah effect)
- Each switch has a status LED indicating its status
- Bi-directional communication with the software
- 4-digit status LED displays current GUITAR RIG preset number
- Convenient assignment of parameters from within the software
- 24-bit/192kHz USB 2.0 audio interface (not backwards compatible with USB 1.1)
- Two 1/4" TRS inputs with instrument pre-amps (regular line devices such as synthesizers can be used as well)
- Individual gain controls per channel and signal/peak LEDs
- Two balanced 1/4" TRS outputs with high/low switch (full scale and -14dB, e.g. for guitar amps) and signal LED meters
- Headphone 1/4" TRS output with individual level control
- Two 1/4" pedal inputs for additional expression and volume pedals or switch-boxes
- MIDI I/O with activity LEDs
- It is possible to use the control features (switches, pedal, and displays) of RIG KONTROL 3 independently of the audio/MIDI interface
- The control data of RIG KONTROL 3 can be recorded to a sequencer automation track
- Powered via USB 2.0, no AC adapter or batteries necessary
- Dimensions: 14.1" x 9.3" x 4"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Standalone, Audio Units, VST, RTAS under Pro Tools 7, ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound
- Mac OSX 10.4.x, G4 1 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP + Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista (32 bit), P III 1 GHz, Athlon XP 1.4 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- USB 2.0