- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK2 with Lightning Cable
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839855190
- J23985 005000002 J23985005000002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Compact, mobile, and intuitive - the remodeled TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 is the essential 2-deck professional DJ controller for TRAKTOR. Fine-tuned for maxi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Same pro DJ control, now with Lightning connectivity.
Compact, mobile, and intuitive - the remodeled TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 is the essential 2-deck professional DJ controller for TRAKTOR. Fine-tuned for maximum TRAKTOR software integration, the S2 also pairs with TRAKTOR DJ for iPad and iPhone as the cornerstone of your mobile DJ setup.
The 2+1 design brings two decks, Remix Decks, and a pro-grade mixer with multi-effect units at your command. The S2 also includes the full version of TRAKTOR PRO 2 with Remix Decks -ready for pro mixing in seconds.
THE NEW PRO
TRAKTOR PRO 2 is the platform trusted by top DJs. Mix up your tracks with Remix Decks, powerful looping and cueing functionality, and a suite of more than 30 effects. Create mixtapes with a single click using the built-in Mix Recorder. TRAKTOR PRO 2's Remix Decks allow for spectacular live remixing and re-arranging of tracks with up to 64 loops or one-shot samples per deck. Just fire up the Remix Decks and blur the boundaries between DJing and live performance.
Rugged and portable, TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 is ideal for new or seasoned DJs. Easily access all essential TRAKTOR features in a compact, focused format.
Engineered to the same standards as the ground-breaking TRAKTOR KONTROL S4, the S2's sturdy knobs and RGB backlit buttons keep you in control even in the darkest clubs. Two high-res jog wheels with aircraft-grade aluminum plates deliver pressure-sensitive track control, easy pitch bending, and tempo nudging.
Designed for TRAKTOR PRO with STEMS
The latest version of TRAKTOR PRO Software is STEMS ready. A Stem file is an open, multi-channel audio file that contains a track split into four musical elements – bass, drums, vocals, and melody for example. With each element available independently, you can mix in ways that just weren’t possible until now. With Stems fully supported by the included flagship TRAKTOR software, each of these TRAKTOR controllers are pre-mapped and designed for playing with Stems right out of the box. You can get mixing with Stems right away with a 1.5 GB package of free Stems tracks. Derived from selected MASCHINE expansions, these 65 Stems tracks cover a wide range of tempos and genres ranging from techno, house, and funk, to trap, drum and bass, dubstep and more.
- Compatible with Lightning-enabled devices
- 2-deck controller, with mixer, soundcard, and flagship TRAKTOR PRO 2 software
- Improved look, feel, and visual feedback
- 2-channel mixer control section with faders, CUE, 3-band EQs, and filter control knobs
- Built-in audio interface wtih up to 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution
- Slim profile, incredibly easy to transport from gig to gig
- Bright, color-coded RGB buttons trigger cue points, loops, and samples with instant visual feedback
- Dedicated Flux mode buttons for each deck
- Plug-and-play with TRAKTOR DJ for iPad and iPhone
- Effortless song management with direct iTunes integration and iPod compatibility
- Charges your iPad or iPhone while you DJ
- Start up fast - all you need to start mixing is your computer and MP3s
- Two customizable FX sections with over 30 performance effects for adding your own trademark sound
Same as before, but for lightning-enabled devices.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.