- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TRAKTOR KONTROL S5
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- J25320 004000000 J25320004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The fifth edition in Native Instruments TRAKTOR Series, the KONTROL S5 is a portable 4-deck professional DJ controller that is built and ready for St...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Fifth generation DJ controller with full Stems and Remix Deck integration.
The fifth edition in Native Instruments TRAKTOR Series, the KONTROL S5 is a portable 4-deck professional DJ controller that is built and ready for Stems, NI' multi-channel audio format for creative-style DJing. The S5 is loaded with professional features that have the ability to maximize your performance like two high-resolution, full-color deck displays that distinctly show key software views and pop-up panels that take your focus off of the computer and onto connecting with the crowd. The S5 is also loaded with touch-sensitive controls that can instantly trigger pop-up views, panels, playback, and quick access to two customizable FX units with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX. The touch strips on the S5 provide tactile control over track position, pitch bend, and more, all of which adds to the S5' touch-and-see workflow delivering a unique, multi-sensory DJ experience.
Today' DJ needs more than just deck control, that' why the S5 features 16 color-coded pads perfect for triggering samples, cue points, and slices. All of which can add a flurry of creative styles to your set. There' a built-in 4-channel mixer for master control of all essential DJ functionality, and a built-in, club-ready audio interface with pristine 24-bit/48kHz sound clarity. The S5' intuitive, hands-on workflow instantly channels your creativity whenever inspiration strikes.
Designed for Traktor Pro with STEMS
The latest version of Traktor Pro Software is STEMS ready. A Stem file is an open, multi-channel audio file that contains a track split into four musical elements – bass, drums, vocals, and melody for example. With each element available independently, you can mix in ways that just weren’t possible until now. With Stems fully supported by the included flagship TRAKTOR software, each of these TRAKTOR controllers are pre-mapped and designed for playing with Stems right out of the box. You can get mixing with Stems right away with a 1.5 GB package of free Stems tracks. Derived from selected MASCHINE expansions, these 65 Stems tracks cover a wide range of tempos and genres ranging from techno, house, and funk, to trap, drum and bass, dubstep and more.
- Portable, 4-deck TRAKTOR controller with core control over Stems and Remix Decks
- Two bright, full-color displays reveal key software views and pop-up panels
- Touch-sensitive knobs and buttons for intuitive control over TRAKTOR software
- Touch strips provide tactile control over track position, pitch bend, and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as Filter, and FX
- Two customizable FX units with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- 16 color-coded pads for triggering samples, cue points, and slices
- Easy-access Remix Mode for quick, intuitive Remix Deck control
- Built-in, club-ready audio interface with pristine 24-bit/48kHz clarity
- AUX input with mic preamp + separate line input for connecting microphones or external gear
- XLR/RCA master and 1/4" booth outputs for connecting main and booth soundsystems
NI's flagship DJ controller with full Stems integration. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.