- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NS7III 4-Channel DJ Performance Controller
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839712622
- #J19920 005000014 J19920005000014
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building upon the acclaimed NS7II, the NS7III continues Numark' œbest of both worlds approach by fusing the power of a Serato DJ-managed digital mus...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Version 3 from the professional NS7 DJ controller series.
Building upon the acclaimed NS7II, the NS7III continues Numark' œbest of both worlds approach by fusing the power of a Serato DJ-managed digital music library with the coveted response of a professional DJ turntable. With its three 4.3 full-color displays, the NS7III gives you real-time visual feedback from Serato DJ, virtually eliminating any time spent staring at your laptop during performance. The two outside screens provide vital track information including waveform, playhead, deck, and FX status, while the center display give you a dedicated view of your track library so you can find just the right track at any moment of your set. The center display can also be switched to display stackable parallel waveforms for complete beat matching control. Now you can manage all critical performance elements with the source laptop out of sight or closed altogether.
The NS7III also integrates the metal construction, four-channel audio mixer, touch-activated controls and Akai Professional MPC performance pads found on NS7II. A stealth black-on-black color and discreet connections make setup clean and simple. The NS7III is plug-and-play compatible with Serato DJ”no additional purchase of the software is required”and is Serato NoiseMap ready.
- Premium Serato DJ controller with three high-resolution color screens, including the ability to display stackable waveforms
- Stacked parallel waveforms on central screen for simple, direct visual beat matching
- Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, letting you close or move the source laptop and focus on the music
- Dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls
- 4 decks of Serato DJ software control; built-in 4-channel audio mixer
- 2 variable-torque motorized platters with high-resolution MIDI tracking
- Touch-activated knobs produce groundbreaking control of filters, EQ, and more
- Authentic vinyl records provide the feel of a professional DJ turntable
- 16 velocity-sensitive Akai Professional MPC pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loops, song slicing, and sample triggering
- Dedicated 3-way touch-activated filter knob on each channel
- Dedicated touch-activated control of Serato' 12 professional iZotope FX
- Built-in professional 24-bit USB 2.0 audio interface
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Rugged, road-worthy metal construction
- Serato NoiseMap ready for use with extended DVS setups
- Plug and play with Serato DJ (included) - no upgrade purchase required
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.