- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palmer Audio PAN 08 4 Channel Active Direct/Line Isolation Box
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839632975
- J55842 005000001 J55842005000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PAN08 is a multifunctional device. Each of the four channels can be used independently as an active DI box, line isolation box, or booster. The c...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Four-channel active DI with special features.
The PAN08 is a multifunctional device. Each of the four channels can be used independently as an active DI box, line isolation box, or booster. The combination socket input accepts unbalanced and balanced signals, and the output has dual transformer-balanced XLR jacks (front and rear).
The signal level can be attenuated by 20 dB for microphone inputs, but can also be boosted in three stages by up to 18 dB for LINE inputs if necessary. With an output level of +12 dBu on a load of 600 Ohms with 0.05 % THD / 40 Hz and an output noise level of less than -110 dBu, the unit meets professional standards. One special feature worthy of mention is battery power. The supply voltage may range from 9 to 18 V. Thus the PAN08 can also be used outdoors without mains power.
- Product type: DI Boxes
- Type: active
- Channels: 4
- Inputs: 4
- Input connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Max. input level: +12 dBu
- Input impedance: Balanced: 20k Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 8
- THRU outputs/channel: 0
- Output connectors: XLR
- Max. output level: +12 dBu
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Transformer balanced: yes
- Ratio: Variable
- Indicators: Power
- Controls: 2 x gain, attenuator, ground lift
- Operating voltage: 9 V DC power supply
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 480 mm
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 90 mm
- Height: 45 mm
- Height: 1 U
- Weight: 1.59 kg
Quality stage hardware.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.