- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PVi Portable 300W Compact PA System
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- H93114 004000000 H93114004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The tradition of roadworthy, reliable professional portable audio systems continues with the PVi Portable pro audio system. The PVi features 300 watt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Rugged, portable and clear.
The tradition of roadworthy, reliable professional portable audio systems continues with the PVi Portable pro audio system. The PVi features 300 watts of power for crystal -clear audio reproduction from a variety of sources. This eight channel system includes four XLR or 1/4" microphone inputs and two stereo inputs featuring 1/8", RCA or 1/4" inputs. Each channel includes three bands of EQ along with a variety of digital effects with LED display. In addition the PVi portable is capable of playing back MP3 audio tracks via USB. Recording audio out can easily be done digitally via USB or via the onboard analog record RCA outputs. A seven-band EQ completes the master section allowing the audio to be tuned for a variety of different environments. Speakers and cables are included in this self-contained, portable PA system featuring rugged metal latches and a five-year extended warranty.
2x stereo channels
Full 3-band EQ per channel
Built in digital effects and delay
Seven-band master Graphic EQ
USB input for MP3 playback
EFX send and return
Includes speakers and speaker cable
8 channel powered mixer
Assignable stereo power section
Analog and digital record outputs
Weight Unpacked: 46.30 lb
Weight Packed: 55.12 lb
Width Packed: 8.75"
Height Packed: 13.22"
Depth Packed: 6.59"(16.7386 cm)
Order today and take your amplification anywhere.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.