- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PVXp Sub 15" 800 Watt Powered Sub
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839642295
- J01197 005000027 J01197005000027
6-Month* financing available.
Peavey Electronics set the standard for affordable, feature-packed powered P.A. solutions more than four decades ago. The new Peavey PVX Series of ac...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Lightweight and heavy duty.
Peavey Electronics set the standard for affordable, feature-packed powered P.A. solutions more than four decades ago. The new Peavey PVX Series of active and passive loudspeakers are the culmination of decades of R&D and experience building the best portable, all-in-one audio solutions--bringing legendary Peavey performance and reliability to audio pros and musicians of all levels.
- 15" heavy-duty woofer
- Internal line level low-pass/high-pass crossover network
- Fully adjustable KOSMOS C for increased bass impact
- XLR/one quarter inch combo jack input
- Power amp has forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- Large heavy-duty locking casters
- Perforated steel grill
- Steel handles
- T-nut woofer mounting
- Rugged dado and rabbet construction plus internal braces for lightweight yet strong cabinet
- 850 watts peak available power
- Compact dimensions for a 15" woofer based sub
- Threaded pole for top speaker mount
- Two high-pass XLR outputs, one full range thru XLR output
Add a sub to your system. You won't believe the difference. Order soon.
- Frequency Range, 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in 1„2 Space environment: 51 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response, 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in anechoic environment: 57 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB)
- Usable Low Frequency limit (-10 dB point anechoic): 51 Hz Nominal sensitivity (1W @1M, swept sine input in anechoic environment): 97 dB (average)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 meter): 127 dB SPL peak with music
- Radiation Angle measured at -6 dB point of polar response: Nominal: 100 degrees horizontal X 50 degrees vertical (Axis of the vertical main polar lobe is angled down 10 degrees, resulting in the angular pattern with respect to straight ahead being +15, -35 degrees)
- Transducer Complement: Heavy-duty 15" woofer with 2-3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet, RXTM 14 1.4" titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver
- Box Tuning Frequency: 57 Hz Electroacoustic crossover frequency: 2,800 Hz
- Crossover type: Internal Electronic two-way crossover with driver EQ, level matching, bass boost and subsonic filtering.
- Crossover Slopes: 24 dB/octave (4th order) low pass, 24dB/octave (fourth order) high pass, both with staggered poles and driver EQ.
- Input Connections:
- One combo female XLR and 1/4" phone jack providing balanced line-level operation from the 1/4" jack section, and high-output dynamic microphone operation from the XLR section.
- Output Connections: One male XLR and one 1/4" phone jack. The Thru jacks are intended for the use of linking multiple PVXpTM15 enclosures in a line or to provide a feed to a powered subwoofer, or other electronics that needs to receive a full range version of the input signal.
- Enclosure Materials & Finish: Black ABS plastic with textured surface, black powder-coated perforated grille. Also available in white.
- Mounting provisions: Unit has two sets of two M10 inserts, one pair on the top, and one pair on the bottom. Additional mounting points are a set of four M8 inserts on the top, and a set of four on the right side in the handle recess, and a set of four on the bottom, which use the Peavey VersamountTM 70+ mounting bracket. Four rubber feet provide vibration free floor or stage use, and a molded-in stand mounting cup is on the bottom.
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- Front: 28.25" x18.90" x18.71"
- Rear: 26.25" x10.25" x18.71"
- Net Weight: 51lb
- Electronics and amplifier specifications:
- Internal power amplifiers (@120 VAC line):
- Total of 800 watts peak available power Woofer - 650 watts peak available power Continuous Power*: 325 watts @ less than 1% distortion Tweeter - 150 watts peak available power Continuous Power: 75 watts @ less than 1% distortion. * Before thermal pullback activates.
- Electronic Input Impedance (Nominal):
- Line: 2.2 k ohms balanced (1/4"), 10 k ohms unbalanced 1/4" Mic: 2.2 k ohms balanced (XLR) No phantom power available.
- Input Sensitivity for Full Output (Level full CW): 1/4" TRS Phone jack - 0.54 V RMS, XLR jack - 0.12 V RMS Infrasonic filter protection: 36 dB/octave roll-off Nominal Amplifier Frequency Response: +0, -3 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz Hum and Noise: Greater than 90 dB below rated power
- DDTTM Dynamic Range: Greater than 21 dB THD and IM: Typically less than 0.5 % Damping Factor: Greater than 100 @ 1000 Hz, 8 Ohms Power requirements of Peavey PVXp 15 System: Nominal 370 Watts, 100-120 VAC 50-60 Hz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.