- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XR 1212 Powered Mixer
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #631026 004000000 631026004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Peavey proudly introduces the new XR1212P powered mixer. Designed for versatility in live-performance and sound-reinforcement applications, the new X...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A 12 channel, feature packed powered mixer that delivers versatility and control
Peavey proudly introduces the new XR1212P powered mixer. Designed for versatility in live-performance and sound-reinforcement applications, the new XR1212P features a dual 600-watt power amplifier that can be summed to the main output (1200 watts) or used independently to power mains and monitors at 600 watts each. Each standard channel includes an XLR input and 1 „ 4" line input, as well as a 1 „ 4" channel insert. It has gain adjustment, 80 Hz low-cut switch, two monitor sends, EFX send, and low, mid low, mid high and high equalization controls. Two stereo channels feature dual 1„4" and RCA inputs, respectively, and XLR inputs.
The master section features digital 9-band graphic EQ for both output amplifiers, with a built-in Real-Time Analyzer that analyzes the room and sets the EQ curves automatically when a microphone is connected to its XLR input. The master section also includes a built-in patented Feedback Ferret digital feedback elimination and a digital effects section that includes a range of reverbs, delays, compression and chorus with preset storage. The dual auto-EQ and Feedback Ferret can be assigned to two outputs--left and right, main and monitor, and monitor 1 and 2.
Feedback Ferret applies sophisticated, narrow "smart" filters that find, lock and suppress offending frequencies before human ears can even detect them through virtually instantaneous notching with incremental attenuation to eliminate the feedback. The algorithm continuously checks and rechecks the problem frequencies and then releases the filters when it no longer detects feedback.
- 12 XLR mic channels
- Dual 600-watt, lightweight Class D amps (4 ohms); 1200 watts summed
- Auto, digital nine-band GEQ and multi-band compression
- Patented Feedback Ferret digital feedback elimination
- Four-band EQ on every input channel
- Digital effects
- Rack mountable
- Two monitor sends
- Real-Time Analyzer
- Dedicated effect return fader
- One Neutrik Speakon combo per amplifier
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.