- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MAX 1600 Power Amplifier
Condition 1 - Mint
- 501105 004000000 501105004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier delivers a whopping 450W of power at 4 ohms (stereo)-900W in bridge mono mode-making it well-suited for larger ve...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A powerful 450W of power in stereo mode with extensive protection circuitry.
The Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier delivers a whopping 450W of power at 4 ohms (stereo)-900W in bridge mono mode-making it well-suited for larger venues. Input to the MAX 1600 amp is achieved via XLR or 1/4" jack, and output is achieved either through Speakon-type connectors or traditional binding posts. The MAX 1600 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel, and bridge operating modes, making this amplifier ideal for real-world application.
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility
- Grounding / Floating switch to avoid grounding loop
- Binding post and Speakon-type outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset
- Power on/off muting
- 280W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- 450W @ 4 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- 900W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Output circuitry: Class H
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.23V (+4dBu)
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.01%
Noise (unweighted 20Hz-20kHz below rated output): 100dB
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB points: 5Hz-50kHz
- Input Impedance: 20kOhm balanced, 10kOhm unbalanced
- Cooling: Continuous variable-speed fan, front-to-rear air flow
- Input: XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Output: Speakon and binding posts
- LED Indicators: Blue Power, Green Signal, Red Peak
- Front Panel: CH1 and CH2 GAIN knobs with 41 detents
- Rear Panel: Parallel, Bridge, and Stereo Operation Mode side switches, floating on/off switch, and a Current-Break reset button
- Protection Circuitry: Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF, output DC offset, power on/off muting
- Power Consumption: 900W
- Power Requirement (depends on region): 100120VAC, 220240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3.46"H x 15.9"D
- Weight: 33 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.