- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XPRS215S Dual 15" Subwoofer
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839437280
- Write a Review
- J37982 006000001 J37982006000001
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Powersoft Class D amps for reliable, high-powered performancePowersoft’s new Class D amp modules produce 1200 W continuous output (2400 W peak), sim...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Pro audio from one of the most respected consumer audio manufacturers.
Powersoft Class D amps for reliable, high-powered performance
Powersoft’s new Class D amp modules produce 1200 W continuous output (2400 W peak), similar to that of larger stand-alone speaker amplifiers. The amps are equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) to reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments. The auto-ranging power supply means you plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world and expect the same high quality sound.
Advanced protection features help prolong your speakers’ life
We’ve packed the speakers with features to protect the driver, amp and power supply – giving you peace of mind, consistent high quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
Crossover and Phase switches deliver instant control of your DSP settings
The Crossover switch lets you quickly and easily adjust the cut-off frequency of the low pass filter, giving you a choice between 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz and 150Hz. And use the Phase switch to choose positive or negative polarity and prevent multiple subwoofers cancelling each other out.
Multiple inputs and outputs for flexible, easy set-up
The XPRS215S has two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets so you can input a couple of devices at the same time. Two balanced XLR through output terminals enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
Compact, robust and highly portable
The speakers’ durable, birch plywood enclosures are designed for the road, while castors on the sub and carefully placed handles on the PA speakers take the hard work out of transit and set-up.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 2 x 15"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: Not applicable
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 1200/2400W program/peak
- Mixer/preamp: No
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 160Hz
- Coverage pattern: Not applicable
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- XLR: Dual XLR
- XLR: Dual XLR
- Cabinet material: 15 mm birch
- Width: 29.3"
- Height: 20.6"
- Depth: 31.9"
- Weight: 123.2 lb.
Order soon and add a massive low end to your system.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.