- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 1 - Mint
- J10294 004000000 J10294004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PreSonus AudioBox iOne is the ideal choice for mobile musicians and podcasters who are looking for a professional means of recording on their iPa...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) USB/iPad recording system with one mic and one instrument input.
The PreSonus AudioBox iOne is the ideal choice for mobile musicians and podcasters who are looking for a professional means of recording on their iPad or laptop. This USB bus-powered interface offers one instrument input and one mic input with a high-performance Class A mic preamplifier, balanced TRS monitor outputs, and professional-quality, 24-bit/96 kHz converters that will capture your source in great detail, anywhere you are ready to record. The iOne is built with a rugged metal chassis, and works with virtually any Windows, Mac, or iPad recording software. It also comes with PreSonus' Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows and works with free Capture Duo for iPad recording software, with direct wireless transfer of your recordings to Studio One. Capture your inspiration the moment it strikes with the PreSonus AudioBox iOne audio interface.
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite Included
Both new and existing registered owners of any currently available PreSonus audio interface or mixer are receiving a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows. The software bundle includes seven popular plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats. Currently eligible interfaces and mixers include the PreSonus AudioBox USB, AudioBox i-series, and Studio-series interfaces and StudioLive Series III, StudioLive AR USB, and StudioLive RML-series mixers. The software will be automatically added to registered users’ online MyPreSonus accounts and can be downloaded at any time—even if they bought the eligible PreSonus interface or mixer years ago. The suite includes: SPL Attacker, Maag Audio EQ2, Lexicon MPX-i Reverb, Eventide H910, Eventide 2016 Stereo Room, Brainworx bx Opto Compressor and Arturia's Analog Lab Lite.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 1 mic input with Class A mic pre and +48V phantom power
- 1 instrument input
- 2 balanced ¼" TRS main line-level outputs
- Easy-to-use Studio One Artist DAW software included
- Capture Duo for iPad, with wireless transfer to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Nimbi Free account to distribute and sell your music
- Studio-quality 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (direct button)
- Large main volume knob
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Mobile recording with the sound of a professional. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.