Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
StudioLive CS18AI Ethernet/AVB Control Surface with 18 Touch-Sensitive Moving Fadersfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Fully integrated modular console for the StudioLive rackmount series mixers.
The 19", rack-mountable StudioLive CS18AI has the same footprint as a StudioLive 16.4.2AI console but features 18 touch sensitive motorized faders to control up to 64 input channels (when used with two cascaded StudioLive RM-series mixers) and the mixers Fat Channel processing section. An RGB Channel Select button makes it easy to identify and switch between channels and the CS18AI also features a 16-channel scribble-strip display and a 4.3" color touch screen.
PreSonus mixers have always supported traditional œlayer workflows for mixing, but many users have reported that they find this œindustry-standard way of doing things to be overly complicated. With StudioLive RM Mixers, and now the CS18AI, PreSonus has introduced Filter DCA Groups, a new way to navigate and control large mixes.
The StudioLive CS18AI can be integrated within an ecosystem of compatible PreSonus applications to create a custom configuration to meet your individual needs. Control StudioLive RM mixers with multiple devices simultaneously by using the CS18AI concurrently with PreSonus UC Surface control software for Mac, Windows, and iPad and QMix-AI personal monitor-control software for iPhone/iPod touch. UC Surface integrates directly with the CS18AI as an extension to the physical controller, providing complementary views for the selected channel strip, full metering, and scene recall. The CS18AI offers direct Capture control for live recording and virtual sound checks, and will also work as a control surface for Studio One (Q3, 2015)
In addition to handling control data, the StudioLive CS18AIs AVB Ethernet connection passes audio. The controller has two mic inputs with recallable XMAX preamps and two balanced TRS line inputs enabling the CS18AI to handle talkback, room mic and other local inputs such as 2-track playback. There are also two channels of digital returns from the RM mixer that can carry signals from the solo bus, main mix, or any aux mixes to feed the two balanced TRS monitor and headphone outputs.
Lastly, because the StudioLive CS18AIs motorized faders are touch-sensitive, you dont have to move a fader for it to recognize its being touched, and you can view the fader value without changing it. When used as a control surface for Studio One (Q3, 2015), this will enable you to write automation using touch-and-latch methods that know when you touch and release a fader.
- 18 100mm, touch-sensitive motorized faders: 16 Channel, 1 Flex, 1 Master
- Control StudioLive RM AI mix systems of up to 64-channels
- Navigate using traditional layers or with intuitive PreSonus Filter DCA groups
- Active Integration with PreSonus software includes UC Surface software for extended 2nd screen workflows and direct Capture control for live recording and virtual sound checks
- Studio One 3 control surface functionality coming Q3 2015
- AVB / Ethernet connectivity
- 4x2 AVB audio transport with 2 remote XMAX mic preamps for talkback, room mic or other local inputs, 2 balanced 1/4 TRS line inputs, and 2 XLR line outputs + stereo headphone output
- 16-channels of high resolution 64x96 scribble strip display with pan indicator
- Variable-color Select buttons for easy channel and groups identification
- Full PreSonus Fat Channel DSP control
- 4.3 / 399mm color touch screen
- 4-pin XLR lamp connection
- Footswitch input
- Silent internal PSU with no fans
- Optional iPad mount accessory
- Same footprint as StudioLive 16.4.2AI for integration in 19 rack mounts and 3rd-party studio desks
Call or click to order today!
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.