- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KUT Digital 2-Channel Battle Mixer
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839671783
- L21761 005000001 L21761005000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This digital 2-channel battle mixer impresses with its classic design and modern features. The development of the Reloop KUT was focused on the art o...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Equipped with smooth, contact-free innoFADERs.
This digital 2-channel battle mixer impresses with its classic design and modern features. The development of the Reloop KUT was focused on the art of turntablism and scratching.
In the center of the mixer is the dynamic FX section with seven effects, including phase/flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, gate/crush for creative remixing. The on/off function can toggle the effects, the large easy-grip knob caps offer pleasant resistance and the green status LEDs show immediately if an effect is active.
Together with its very smooth battle line faders, KUT is particularly well-suited for precise cutting thanks to the supplied innoFADER, with its non-contact technology meeting even the highest standards. Crossfader and line fader curves can be customized and adapted to personal preferences. KUT also has a crossfader reverse function (hamster switch).
With the integrated audio interface, with excellent sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz, incoming signals from a turntable, CD player or even the combined master output can be recorded via USB. This means that your mix can be directly recorded onto PC & Mac. KUT can also be used as a hardware mixer with DVS systems that allow for freely configurable audio interface support.
The 2-channel layout with 3-band EQ and switchable modes (classic/isolator) has a very clear design and is generous in its dimensions. An additional AUX/MIC channel with combined XLR/6.3mm jack socket plus 3.5mm mini jack input gives the option of connecting a microphone or another line source. Two headphone outputs (6.3mm & 3.5mm) are located on the front panel. The high-retention USB 2.0-port has proven to be particularly resistant and ensures a stable cable connection. KUT was designed with an old-school look out of brushed champagne gold and black aluminum. The fader section is clearly separated visually on the faceplate.
- Contact-free innoFADER
- Onboard digital effects
- High-speed 8 in/6 out USB audio interface
- Classic construction with visually separated layout
- 24-bit/96hHz sound quality
Get ready to do battle—order today.
- Number of channels: 2
- DVS control: Yes
- MIDI control: Yes
- Bit resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Phono inputs: 4 (RCA)
- CD/Line inputs: 4 (RCA)
- Mic inputs 1
- Booth out: 1 (RCA stereo)
- Master out: 2 (RCA stereo; XLR stereo)
- Record out: RCA
- Headphone out: 2
- USB ports: 1
- DJ Link (LAN): No
- Word Clock: No
- Displays: No
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Fader curve adjust: Yes
- Trigger pads Not applicable
- Width: 10"
- Height: 4.09"
- Depth: 13.97"
- Weight: 8.81 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.