- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839246523
- Write a Review
- #J46388 005000005 J46388005000005
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In collaboration with Serato and Algoriddim, Reloop presents the first performance controller that fuses the two DJ software suites with a multi-plat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) DJ controller for multiple platforms.
In collaboration with Serato and Algoriddim, Reloop presents the first performance controller that fuses the two DJ software suites with a multi-platform concept.
Plug 'N' Play For Serato Dj and Djay Pro
Empower your DJ set with the world's leading DJ software, Serato DJ (Mac/PC) and explore new innovative mixing tools and the latest expansion packs. With Algoriddim djay PRO (iOS/MacOS), the music is at your fingertips thanks to its integration with popular streaming service Spotify*, giving you instant access to more than 30 million tracks in a powerful and award-winning app.
Mix on Anything
As well as PC/Mac and Android compatibility via USB/OTG, MIXON 4 is able to connect iOS* devices with a Lightning connection, while simultaneously charging your device. For the first time it is possible to place an iPad PRO (12.9'') into the docking station and experience the raw performance on up to four decks.
Color-Coded Pad Performance
With the 16 RGB, velocity-sensitive drum pads you can trigger powerful modes as Hot Cue, Loop Roll, Sampler, Slicer, Flip* and Cue & Slicer Loop modes. The multi-colored, backlit LED pads give you instant feedback about the active mode and reflect the color-coded cue points in the software.
Slip and Loop
With SLIP mode activated, the playing track can be manipulated without interrupting the flow of the music. The track position continues in the background, jumping to its current position once the manipulation is over. You can also set perfect auto loops with the push of a button in the dedicated LOOP section.
Dynamic Effect Combinations Control
With the Macro FX function it is possible to creatively combine classic filters with an additionally assignable effect per channel, allowing you to create dramatic build-ups, smooth breaks or effect-loaded transitions using only one control knob.
The sturdy 4-channel mixer gives you high-quality audio processing and an intuitive club-ready layout with individual signal meters on each channel allowing for comfortable gain mixing. The linefaders are precise and the assignable crossfader was optimized for fast cuts. The metal shafts for effects, filter, EQ and gain are tightly bolted for confident and stable mixing sessions.
Power Interface and Multiple Connectivity Options
The internal, low latency and low-noise USB 2.0 audio interface gives you powerful club sound on all platforms. Along with two master outputs for professional PAs, MIXON 4 comes with booth outputs as well as a mic and two headphone connections.
- 4-Channel flagship controller designed & co-developed with Serato & Algoriddim
- Industry first Hybrid design to work plug 'n' play with djay PRO and Serato DJ (enabled)
- Multi-Platform support for iOS/Android/PC/Mac
- First, integrated docking station that holds up to an iPad PRO (12,9'')
- Simply connect your Laptop, iOS or Android device and start mixing your music files or Spotify*** tracks in the cloud
- Drum Pads with multi-colored backlit LEDs and velocity sensitive technology
- SLICER performance modes for cutting and mashing up your tracks
- Up to eight HOT CUES and CUE LOOPS can be triggered on each deck
- Access and fire up to eight saved LOOPS and LOOP Rolls
- Mighty SP-6 sample bank control with dedicated volume
- Serato FLIP** control for recording Hot Cue remixes and re-looping them live
- SLIP mode for creative live remixing
- Dedicated Sound Colour filter (LPF/HPF) on each channel
- Unique Macro FX Mode: Combine any effect with filters on each channel
- Dedicated LOOP Control Section with Length Indication LED-Bar
- Ultra flat XXL Aluminum Jog Wheels with 2-part Touch-Sensitive technology
- Harmonic mixing with KEY SYNC*, KEY SHIFT* and Pitch Play*
- Hi-Res 14-bit pitch fader with range and Key Lock control
- Quick-skip: Fast search within a track
- Sturdy metal-panel construction with performance faders & knobs
- Extreme tight vinyl emulation for superior scratching experience
- Control DJ effects (FX engine by iZotope / Sugar Bytes) on independent effect units
- ASIO drivers with minimal latency and high audio quality (PC/Mac)
- Compatible with every DJ software; Mappings for Traktor Pro 2 and Virtual DJ
- Multiple Ins and outs (XLR Master, 1/4 Jack Booth, 2. RCA Out, Mic, 2x Headphones)
- 4-channel USB audio club soundcard with HIGH Retention connection port
- USB-, Lightning-, Android OTG-cable and external power supply with grounding
- Much more
Any platform, any software. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.