- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NT-USB USB Condenser Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint
- J16052 004000000 J16052004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NT-USB is a highly versatile side-address microphone that is ideal for recording singing and musical performances in addition to spoken applicati...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Versatile, studio-quality USB microphone.
The NT-USB is a highly versatile side-address microphone that is ideal for recording singing and musical performances in addition to spoken applications such as podcasting and voice-over.
It is fully compatible with all mainstream recording applications on both Windows and Mac OS based computers, as well as the Apple iPad using R˜DE Rec, GarageBand, or any other recording app that accepts an external microphone. Use on the Apple iPad requires a suitable USB connection adaptor, such as the Apple Camera Connection Kit.
The body of the NT-USB features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack, which allows you to monitor the microphone input in realtime, along with dials to adjust the monitoring level and mix between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input.
A premium pop-filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance from the capsule to minimise plosives (hard ˜B', ˜T' or ˜P' sounds that produce a harsh sound) during singing or speech. Also provided is a high-quality stand mount with industry standard 3/8" thread, desktop tripod stand that allows the NT-USB to sit at a comfortable height on a tabletop, and a pouch for storage of the microphone when not in use.
- High quality studio microphone with the convenience of USB connectivity
- Ultra-low noise
- On-mic mix control
- Includes tripod stand, pop sheild and ringmount
- 2-year extended warranty with online registration
Studio quality with digital connectivity, order today!
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer, A/D converter 16-bit/48kHz
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ load)
- Power Options: USB bus powered
- Weight: 520gm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 184mm x 62mm x 50mm
- Output: USB Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 2 years following registration
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.