- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NTG4 Directional Condenser
Condition 1 - Mint
- J21541 004000000 J21541004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NTG4 builds on the platform created by R˜DE's award-winning NTG1 shotgun microphone. A broadcast-quality directional condenser microphone designe...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Highly directional microphone great for field recording and on-location audio.
The NTG4 builds on the platform created by R˜DE's award-winning NTG1 shotgun microphone. A broadcast-quality directional condenser microphone designed to provide premium audio recording in a versatile range of applications including on-camera and boom mounted.
Intuitive Digital Switching
Control the in-built high-pass filter, pad and high frequency boost using convenient digital switching on the microphone body. Persistent states ensure your settings are retained when the microphone is switched off.
The NTG4 & NTG4+ both feature an all-new condenser capsule from R˜DE with low noise floor, higher sensitivity and a rich, smooth character.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KhZ
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Field recording, broadcast
- Phantom power required: Yes (12V/24V/48V)
- Width: .87" (22mm)
- Height: 8.9" (225mm)
- Depth: .87" (22mm)
- Weight: .28 lb.
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Plastic
- Power supply: No
Zero-in on your source with the NTG4 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.