- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BA-330 Stereo Portable PA System
Condition 1 - Mint
- 583400 004000000 583400004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The portable Roland BA-330 Stereo PA System delivers high-performance sound that defies its modest size, whether operating with battery power or plug...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Take your tunes to the street with Roland.
The portable Roland BA-330 Stereo PA System delivers high-performance sound that defies its modest size, whether operating with battery power or plugged in. The Roland PA's digital stereo amplifier drives four 6-1/2" stereo speakers and 2 tweeters, positioned for wide stereo projection. The BA-330 is an ideal, all-in-one portable PA for small music venues, worship events, conferences, seminars, business meetings, and much more.
Powered by AC power or 8 AA batteries, the all-in-one Roland digital PA system is suitable for use anywhere. The PA system's powerful high-quality stereo sound supports music for audiences of up to 80 people. No setup is required, just plug in and go. The Roland BA-330 has 3 high-quality effects built in: Reverb, Delay, and Wide. The effects can be turned on or off independently for each channel. In addition, Roland provides a master 2-band EQ and EQ control for each channel.
You can plug a wide range of instruments, microphones, and devices into the Roland BA-330 simultaneously. Two mono channels are provided for microphones or line-level instruments (XLR and 1/4" jacks), 2 stereo channels are available for stereo instruments (1/4" L/R jacks), and a stereo aux input channel is included for CD players and other devices (RCA and TRS jacks).
Cascade 2 Roland BA-330 units using the Stereo Link jack-giving you twice as many channels and the ability to position the 2 units on opposing sides of the stage. The stereo aux input has a dedicated volume-control knob for ultimate control of your sound.
If you've ever encountered embarrassing feedback onstage, and most of us have, you'll be pleased to know that the BA-330 is equipped with Roland's advanced anti-feedback technology. With a simple switch, the BA-330 automatically detects the howling point and eliminates feedback. A built-in tilt-back stand enables optimal monitoring angle, and Roland includes a speaker stand adaptor for mounting the BA-330 PA system on a standard speaker stand.
- Great for street performances, open-air concerts, school meetings, outdoor events, dance classes, presentations, in-store events, church gatherings, and much more
- All-in-one portable digital PA system suitable for use anywhere
- Powerful high-quality stereo sound for audiences of up to 80 people
- No setup required
- Powered by AC power or eight AA batteries
- Four custom-designed 6-1/2" speakers and two tweeters for wide stereo projection
- Built-in effects: EQ, reverb, delay, and wide (on/off per channel)
- Four-channel configuration: two channels for mic/instruments plus two channels for stereo inputs
- Stereo Aux input with dedicated volume-control knob
- Advanced Intelligent Anti-Feedback function
- Speakers: Four 6-1/2", two tweeter
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): ch 1, ch 2 mic: -50 dBu, ch 1,ch 2 inst: -20 dBu, ch 3/ch 4, ch 5/ch 6: -20 dBu, aux in: -10 dBu, stereo link in: -10 dBu
- Nominal output level (1 kHz): line out: -10 dBu, stereo link out: -10 dBu
- Channel controls: ch1,ch2: mic/instrument switch, effect switch, tone knob, volume knob, ch 3/ch 4, ch 5/ch 6: effect switch, tone knob, volume knob
- Master controls: equalizer (low knob, high knob), volume knob, anti feedback switch, effect knob, battery check/mute switch, output power switch
- Aux in control: level knob
- Indicators: battery, battery check/mute, power
- Connectors: ch 1, ch 2: input jacks (XLR type, 1/4" trs phone type) ch 3/ch 4, ch 5/ch 6: input jack l/mono (1/4" phone type), input jack R (1/4" phone type) aux in: input jacks (stereo miniature phone type, rca phono type) output: line out jack L/mono (1/4" phone type), line out jack R (1/4" phone type) stereo link: stereo link out jacks L/mono, R (1/4" phone type), stereo link in jack (1/4" phone type) foot switch: foot switch jack (1/4" phone type) DC in: DC in jack
- Power Supply: DC 12 V, Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8, Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8, or AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 410 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: approx. 8 hours (MAX), approx. 12 hours (ECO)
- Nickel-metal hydride: approx. 10 hours (MAX), approx. 15 hours (ECO)
- Accessories: AC cord, AC adaptor, owner's manual
- Dimensions: 20-1/16"H x 16-3/8"W x 14-1/16"D
- Weight: 30 lbs. 7 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.