- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RH-300V Stereo Headphones
Condition 1 - Mint
- J20635 004000000 J20635004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Optimized for personal monitoring while playing V-Drums, the RH-300V delivers accurate, punchy sound that inspires. From the powerful lows of the bas...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Optimized headphones for personal monitoring while playing V-Drums
Optimized for personal monitoring while playing V-Drums, the RH-300V delivers accurate, punchy sound that inspires. From the powerful lows of the bass drum to the shimmering highs of cymbals, the tight, full-range performance of the Roland RH-300V Headphones makes your private playing sessions more satisfying and enjoyable. These unique headphones are also a great fit with other Roland electronic percussion instruments, including the OCTAPAD SPD-30, SPD-SX, and HandSonic HPD-20.
- High-quality, optimized sound for extended frequency response and wide dynamic range of V-Drums and more
- Head strap with soft cushion
- Closed-back, circumaural design
- Long (2.5m) straight cord for connection convenience and playing comfort
- Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini plug with included 1/4" (6.35 mm) threaded adapter
- Folds down into a compact size for easy storage and transport
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.