- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RM65 MixMax 6x4 Mixer
Condition 2 - Blemished 190839245922
- Write a Review
- #632000 005000006 632000005000006
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rolls RM65 MixMax console audio mixer features 6 trim controls on rear panel for superior sound editing; gold-plated XLR connectors; 6 XLR mic in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) High-performance music mixing power in just a single rack space!
The Rolls RM65 MixMax console audio mixer features 6 trim controls on rear panel for superior sound editing; gold-plated XLR connectors; 6 XLR mic inputs and 6 - 1/4" line input jacks; individual phantom power switches for each XLR; treble and bass tone controls, monitor, effects send, and pan pots on all 6 channels; high-quality discrete mic preamps; left and right master volumes; and effects return master channel; and input impedance of 600 ohms balanced, 1/4" 10kOhms unbalanced. Rackmountable.
6 channels each with XLR and 1/4" line inputs
6 trim controls
Treble and bass channel tone controls
High-quality discrete mic preamps
Left/right master volumes
Effects return master channel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.