- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
sE Electronics X1 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Product H92114
The X1 large diaphragm condenser mic is an all around performer, with the ability to track acoustic instruments, ensembles, and vocals with detail an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Handles a wide range of sources.
The X1 large diaphragm condenser mic is an all around performer, with the ability to track acoustic instruments, ensembles, and vocals with detail and clarity. The X1 features a hand-built capsule, with a 10dB pad and a low cut filter to roll off some of that low end straight from the source, and the acoustically damping black paint and black rubber details add to the finish.
- Studio condenser mic handles a wide variety of sources
- 10dB Pad and low-cut filter
- Acoustically damping black paint
- Black rubber finish
Add this versatile condenser to your mic locker today.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dBV/Pa (25.1mV/Pa)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ‰¤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD @1000Hz: 125dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin