- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
X1 Studio Condenser Microphone
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839785978
- H92114 005000002 H92114005000002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The X1 large diaphragm condenser mic is an all around performer, with the ability to track acoustic instruments, ensembles, and vocals with detail an...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Handles a wide range of sources.
The X1 large diaphragm condenser mic is an all around performer, with the ability to track acoustic instruments, ensembles, and vocals with detail and clarity. The X1 features a hand-built capsule, with a 10dB pad and a low cut filter to roll off some of that low end straight from the source, and the acoustically damping black paint and black rubber details add to the finish.
- Studio condenser mic handles a wide variety of sources
- 10dB Pad and low-cut filter
- Acoustically damping black paint
- Black rubber finish
Add this versatile condenser to your mic locker today.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dBV/Pa (25.1mV/Pa)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ‰¤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD @1000Hz: 125dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.