- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ew 352 G3 Headset Wireless System
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Band G 190839756350
- 620152 006550004 620152006550004
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The lightweight and comfortable headset microphone in the Sennheiser ew 352 Headset Wireless System gives you absolute freedom of movement for a more...Click To Read More About This Product
600 MHz Wireless Trade-In
Sennheiser will help you trade in your old 600 MHz gear towards new wireless! 600 MHz gear from any competitive manufacturer will be accepted!
Offer expires 07/13/20Download Rebate
(Open Box) A wireless condenser headset that allows you to move around and still get great sound.
The lightweight and comfortable headset microphone in the Sennheiser ew 352 Headset Wireless System gives you absolute freedom of movement for a more animated and impressive performance. Its high-quality condenser technology provides clear, brilliant sound. An added special feature of all rackmountable Sennheiaser G3 300 series receivers is that they're equipped with an ethernet port. With ethernet you can monitor and remotely control the system from a PC with the included Sennheiser's "Wireless Systems Manager" software.
The Sennheiser ew 352 Headset Wireless System includes an EM 300 G3 rackmount receiver, SK 300 G3 body pack transmitter, ME 3-ew headset microphone (cardioid), GA 3 rack mount, NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, 2 "AA" batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs”this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 300 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SK 300 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 3-ew headset microphone (cardioid)
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
Look ma, no hands or wires. Order this wireless headset system today!
- RF frequency range: 516-558 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 24
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response: 80-18,000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: 6.3mm
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +12 dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver) 212mm(W) x 202mm(D) x 43mm(H)
- Weight (Receiver): 900g
- RF output power: 10/30mW
- Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8h
- Input voltage range: 1.8V, line
- Input voltage range 2.4V, line
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 82mm x 64mm x 24mm (WxDxH)
- Weight (Transmitter): 160g
- Transducer; Microphone type: Elektret
- AF sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 150 dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.