Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Sennheiser HD 300 PROtect Studio Monitoring Headphones Condition 1 - Mint Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Sennheiser HD 300 PROtect Studio Monitoring Headphones Condition 1 - Mint Black$202.36
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Featuring Active Gard hearing protection.
The patented Active Gard technology of the HD 300 PROtect does not simply switch off at peak levels above 110 dB but reduces signals that are too loud down to a safe level. Previously disruptive or harmful volumes remain distortion-free and clear, and control of the production is retained at all times. The HD 300 PROtect not only satisfies with the European EC noise directive on industrial safety and noise control, but also safeguards the hearing and presence of mind of all production staff, even in the event of big or small surprises.
The acoustics of the HD 300 PROtect are systematically tailored to the requirements of professional use. Its linear frequency response provides a neutral, high-resolution sound. With its highly sensitive transducers and precision diaphragms, the HD 300 PROtect achieves a phenomenal depth of detail which it reproduces – even at maximum volumes – in a crystal clear manner without distortions. For an ambient sound, we have recalculated the air volumes in front of the ear at a level, inspired by the HD 250 linear.
Professionals often wear headphones for several hours. The HD 300 PROtect is precisely designed for this purpose with its particularly soft, viscoelastic earpads – which also systematically filter out ambient noise – and finely balanced pressure distribution. Use it continuously with no discomfort.
- Switchable ActiveGard to protect hearing for sound pressure levels above 110dB
- Highest resolution due to accurate and linear sound reproduction
- Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long wearing sessions
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments
- Long-lasting materials and exchangeable cables
Protect your ears from unexpected peaks when monitoring—order today.
HD 300 PROtect Studio Monitoring Headphones Specifications:Type
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: Studio monitoring
- Secondary application: General
- Frequency response: 6Hz – 25kHz
- Impedance: 64 ohms
- Contact pressure: 6.0 N ± 0.75 N
- Max. sound pressure level: 123 dB SPL @ 1 kHz (ActiveGard off)
- Distortion: ‹ 0.1 % @ 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- ActiveGard: 110 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 108 ±3 dB SPL / 1 V rms / 1 kHz
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 110 dB SPL @ 1 kHz (ActiveGard on)
- Noise cancellation: Max 32 dB (passive)
- Weight: 297 g
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
- Power consumption: 500mW
- Storage temperature: -55°C to +70°C
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +55°C
- 1 HD 300 PROtect headphone
- 1 cable (1.5 m with 3.5 mm jack)
- 1 1/4" Adapter jack
- 1 Quick start guide
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.