- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLX14R/W93 Wireless Lavalier System with WL93 Omnidirectional Condenser Miniature Lavalier Mic
Condition 1 - Mint Band H10
- Write a Review
- #H95338 004006000 H95338004006000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BLX14R/W93 system consists of a WL93 lavalier microphone, a BLX2 bodypack wireless transmitter and a BLX4R rackmount receiver.BLX1The BLX series ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Lavalier wireless for public speaking.
The BLX14R/W93 system consists of a WL93 lavalier microphone, a BLX2 bodypack wireless transmitter and a BLX4R rackmount receiver.
The BLX series bodypack transmitter works with lavalier and headset microphones, and also has an input for guitar. The beltpack features an On/Off hard toggle switch, preferring to eliminate the multi-function push button that is used on some wireless transmitters. Many users found the multi-function single button to be inconvenient and unreliable.
The BLX4R is a half-rack sized wireless receiver built into a rugged, steel chassis that mounts into a 19 1/2" rack. It features advanced capabilities usually unavailable in wireless systems in this price range.
Model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable.
All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications.
All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to
- 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 ft. (100 m) operating range
- (line of sight)
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LC display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rugged metal construction, rack mount hardware included
- Up to 12 compatible systems
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
Order now and spread the word.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.