- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GLXD24R/B87A Advanced Wireless System with BETA87A Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint Band 01 Black
- #J66228 004001001 J66228004001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GLXD14R/ B87A Handheld Wireless System is part of the GLX-D Advanced wireless systems family. It is a professional-level wireless system that is ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Handheld wireless system with microphone, transmitter, receiver, spare battery and accessories
The GLXD14R/ B87A Handheld Wireless System is part of the GLX-D Advanced wireless systems family. It is a professional-level wireless system that is ideal for vocalists, talk show hosts, public speakers and other applications where rich reproduction of trained voices is paramount.
GLXD24R/B87A provides intelligent battery rechargeability, robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation. The precision-engineered BETA 87A vocal microphone capsule delivers warm, accurate sound and maximum sound isolation.
It features the Beta87A handheld microphone transmitter, one of the best vocal microphones on the market. It is ideal for experienced vocalists.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Delivers exceptional digital audio clarity
- Rack mount receiver
- Frequency manager system features intelligent rechargeability
- Seamless operation for multi-system worship, education and music applications
- Offers up to nine compatible systems with Frequency Manager
- Powered by Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
Professional handheld wireless with everything you need. Order today.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KhZ
- Dynamic range: 120 dB
- Line of sight: 200'
- Obstructions: 100'
- # of transmitters 1
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone type: Handheld
- Switches: On/off and mute
- Type: Lithium rechargeable
- Life: 16 hours
- Construction: Cast Metal
- Width: 2 in.
- Height: 10 in.
- Weight: 9.3 oz.
- Receiver construction: Steel
- Width: 1.7 in.
- Height: 7.8 in.
- Depth: 6.4 in.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Rackmountable: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.