- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KSM137/SL STEREO Cardioid Condenser (Stereo Pair)
Condition 1 - Mint Champagne
- Write a Review
- #H14003 004001000 H14003004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure KSM137/SL STEREO includes a matched stereo pair of KSM137/SL instrument microphones, two foam windscreens, A27M stereo microphone adapter, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Stereo pair of condensers”consistent cardioid polar pattern and special low-mass Mylar diaphragm provides better transient response”great for drum overheads.
The Shure KSM137/SL STEREO includes a matched stereo pair of KSM137/SL instrument microphones, two foam windscreens, A27M stereo microphone adapter, and a carry case.
KSM137/SL Instrument Microphone
The KSM137/SL is an end-address condenser microphone with a single cardioid polar pattern. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM137/SL can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording instruments.
Versatile, durable, and precise, the KSM137/SL is an outstanding microphone for instruments ranging from percussion to wind, strings to brass, and piano to guitar.
A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter
The included A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter holds two microphones in selectable positions, allowing them to share a stand without losing independent positioning flexibility.
- Extended frequency response
- Exceptional reproduction of low-frequency sounds
- Can withstand high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
- Acoustic instruments: piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments: brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments: such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking: drums or percussion
- Ensembles: choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick up: guitar amplifier or drums
An excellent and convenient solution for miking drum overheads and other instruments in XY stereo. Order today!
- Cartridge type: Permanently biased condenser
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Directional polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: 150 ? (actual)
- Attenuation Switch
- 0dB, 15dB, or 25dB attenuation
- Low-frequency response switch: Flat; -6 db/octave below 115Hz
- -18dB/octave below 80Hz
- Phantom power: 48 Vdc ± 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- Current drain: 4.65mA typical at 48 Vdc
- Common mode rejection: ?50dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Dimensions and weight: 20mm (0.8") diameter, 122mm (4.8") long
- 100g (3.5oz.)
- Sensitivity (typical, at 1000Hz; 1 Pa = 94dB SPL): -37dBV/Pa
- Self-noise (typical, equivalent SPL; A-weighted, IEC 651): 14dB
- Maximum SPL at 1kHz:
- 5000? load (Attenuator on): 145 (160, 170)dB
- 2500? load (Attenuator on): 139 (154, 164)dB
- 1000? load (Attenuator on): 134 (149, 159)dB
- Output clipping level*:
- 5000? load: 15dBV
- 2500? load: 9dBV
- 1000? load: 3dBV
- *20Hz to 20kHz; THD < 1%. THD of the microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to the cartridge output at specified SPL
- 5000? load: 131dB
- 2500? load: 125dB
- 1000? load: 120dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio**: 80dB
- **S/N ratio is difference between 94dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self noise A-weighted
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.