- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MX395AL Microflex Low Profile Boundary Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint Omni
- 270946 004099000 270946004099000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure MX395AL Microflex Low Profile Omnidirectional Boundary microphone is an ideal table microphone when minimal presence is of high priority. I...Click To Read More About This Product
The Shure MX395AL Microflex Low Profile Omnidirectional Boundary microphone is an ideal table microphone when minimal presence is of high priority. It is perfect for boardrooms, meeting rooms, and other sites where aesthetics are important. The MX395AL mic is only 1 in. (2.5 cm) in diameter, and extends just 2 cm above the mounting surface when installed, yet it delivers clear, high quality sound.
- Only 1.25 inch (3.8 cm) in diameter
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Wide dynamic range and smooth frequency response
- Logic input for remote LED control
- Radio Frequency filtering CommShield Technology
- Includes rubber isolation rings and fastening hex nut
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50”17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Output Configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage): ”28 dBV/Pa (42 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL: Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kOhms load): 114 dB
- Equivalent output Noise (A-weighted): 21 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 75 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 kOhms load at 1 kHz): 93 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz”100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier output Clipping level (1% THD): ”8 dBV (0.4 V)
- Polarity: 3-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector.
- Weight Net: 0.30 lbs. (0.136 kg)
- Logic Connections: LED IN: Active low (‰¤1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage:-0.7V to 50V.
- Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -18”57 C (0”135 degrees F); Storage Temperature: -29”74 degrees C (-20”165 degrees F); Relative Humidity: 0”95%
- Power Requirements : 11”52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.