Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Shure MX396C Microflex Multi-Element Boundary Microphone Condition 2 - Blemished Tri 888365776538true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Shure MX396C Microflex Multi-Element Boundary Microphone Condition 2 - Blemished Tri 888365776538
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Designed for meeting-room full coverage of large tables.
- End of table (300 degrees ), center of table (360 degrees ), or cross table (bidirectional) coverage patterns
- Low profile, aesthetic design
- Wide dynamic range and smooth frequency response
- Individual control of each element
- Bi-color status indicator
- Programmable mute switch
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- Radio Frequency filtering with CommShield technology
- Configurable mute switch with logic output
MX396C Microflex Multi-Element Boundary Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50”17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: 3 x Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Output Configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage): ”35 dBV/Pa (18 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kohms load): 122 dB Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted) 28 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 66 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 kohms load at 1 kHz): 94 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): ”7 dBV (0.5 V)
- Weight Net: 1.29 lbs. (0.587 kg)
- Packaged: 2.02 lbs. (0.916 kg)
- Logic Connections LED IN: Active low (?1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V. LOGIC OUT: Active low (?1.0V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V (up to 50V through 3kohms).
- Mute Switch Attenuation: ”50 dB minimum
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.