- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MX690 Microflex Wireless Boundary Microphone
Condition 2 - Blemished Band J3 190839244505
- Write a Review
- #270913 005018001 270913005018001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure MX690 Microflex Wireless Boundary Microphone offers total freedom of placement with no holes to drill or cables to run for installation. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Shure MX690 Microflex Wireless Boundary Microphone offers total freedom of placement with no holes to drill or cables to run for installation. The MX690 plate mic is a both a microphone and a wireless transmitter and is the perfect solution for conference and meeting spaces where users demand flexibility and high performance. Compatible with Shure SLX wireless systems, including the SLX4L receiver with logic output for applications requiring logic functionality.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sleek, low profile design
- Frequency agile, microprocessor controlled transmitter
- Bi-color status indicator
- IR link to SLX receiver for automatic frequency synchronization
- Programmable mute function
- Battery level indicator
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Logic output for remote LED and mute control
- CommShield Technology for improved RF filtering
- Operating Range: 100 ft (30 m) (Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference)
- Frequency Stability: ±10 ppm
- Maximum Frequency Deviation: 45 kHz
- Oscillator Type: Phase-locked loop (PLL) controlled synthesizer
- Power Requirements: 3V (2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries)
- Battery Life: ‰8 hours (alkaline)
- Power Consumption: 130 mA, ±15 mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -18”57 degrees C (0”135 degrees F)
- (Note: Battery may limit this range)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1-11/16" x 3-3/8" x 5-13/16" (43 x 87 x 148 mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (318 g)
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50”17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (at 1 kHz): Cardioid
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage): ”33 dBV/Pa (22 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (1 kohm load at 1 kHz): 96 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): ”6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector or tip of 1/4" phone plug.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.